Beiträge von Yachtie

The style author uses a different approach, but this additional (!) rule should do the job.

CSS
    @include screen-lg {
        .pageContainer {
            min-width: auto;
            max-width: none;
            width: 80%;
        }
    }

Just tried the code, Unfortunately as it only reduces the width all the rest remains the same size and does not display correctly.

I think the only way to do this properly is to reduce by 20% al px sizes in Global and advanced settings, which will be a pain especially because I'm worried I will mess all the theme up

I wouldn't recommend to zoom the site, the results are overall pretty poor and the aforementioned anti aliasing decreases the legibility of the site. Just looking at the menu buttons, that text is anything but sharp. This also means that image quality decreases and longer messages become harder to read.

I can see the motivation behind your approach, but I don't think that it outweights the drawbacks from a user's perspective.

Understoot I am now trying your approach but I would need further help in identifying the px values that would need to be decreased 20% (I tried to do it manually but other than "Global settings" I would need to touch the "advanced settings" values) and I just wouldn't know which ones needs doing.

I don't want to post the code here as it would mean giving away the theme I guess and wouldn't be correct

I am trying to display the site at 80% zoom as I think looks much neater (including all text, logo and menus)

Why would you even zoom the entire site, this introduces a lot of scaling issues including fuzzy text and other sorts of artifacts as a side effect of anti aliasing attempts? Are you just trying to reduce the width?

It was not my idea to be honest I asked and this code was provided..

Thanks Alexander Ebert for the reply, the code was provided by the creator (I would have never got to even that point by myself)

Unfortunately by following your instructions the theme does not display correctly

UPDATE:

I tried to set the following

- Minimum Layout Width 80%

- Maximum Layout Width 80%

the theme displays correctly (Body 20% reduced and correctly displaying on mozilla) but all writes, logos, menus are the same size (100%)

I have tried to force the body to the center by changing the previous code into this, but nothing happened

Code
    @include screen-lg {
        body {
            zoom: 0.8; 
            -moz-transform: scale(0.8); 
            -moz-transform-origin: 0 0;
            body-align: center !important
        }
    }

(my CSS knowledge is equal to zero so be patient)

In your ACP, find the Profielfiedsmenu. You can set the position of the field by number for each profilefield in its options.

Hi from that menu I am able to only activate/deactivate some of the fields, I cannot find anything regarding the sorting of it.

Under ACP --> Custom User Fields, i can only modify the custom ones and I'm trying to sort the system ones.

All the best

Hi

The preferred version is the newest version that supports all your apps and plugins. Apps and plugins from us will support PHP 7.3 just fine!

Yachtie Apparently a database table the plugin created during installation and tries to remove during uninstallation is missing, leading to this issue. I can second the existing advice to file a ticket so that we can look into it and hopefully fix the database of your community.

Hi Tim Düsterhus ,

I have just filed a ticket I hope we can fix it too =O

all the best

Hei, thank you for the reply!

Unfortunately I don't think it is because of that reason because I did installed and uninstalled packages until yesterday, today it stopped for some reason.

I hope I didn't mess the whole thing up :D

all the best

Hello everyone!

I'm encountering an error whenever I try to uninstall any package and can't really understand why.

This is the error message:

Aufgerufene URL
    /acp/index.php?uninstall-package/&t=2a7739a8c257ea4e107112d313064d124c0b9615
    Referrer
    https://board.aethernal.eu/acp/index.php?package/154/
    WoltLab Suite
    3.1.9 pl 2
    PHP
    Fehlermeldung
    Could not prepare statement 'DELETE FROM wcf1_tour WHERE packageID = ?'
    Art
    wcf\system\database\exception\DatabaseQueryException
    Datei (Zeile)
    /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/database/Database.class.php (248)
    Stacktrace
    1. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/package/plugin/AbstractPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php (98): wcf\system\database\Database->prepareStatement(…)
    2. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/package/plugin/AbstractXMLPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php (76): wcf\system\package\plugin\AbstractPackageInstallationPlugin->uninstall(…)
    3. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/package/PackageUninstallationDispatcher.class.php (118): wcf\system\package\plugin\AbstractXMLPackageInstallationPlugin->uninstall(…)
    4. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/package/PackageUninstallationDispatcher.class.php (74): wcf\system\package\PackageUninstallationDispatcher->executePIP(…)
    5. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/acp/action/UninstallPackageAction.class.php (112): wcf\system\package\PackageUninstallationDispatcher->uninstall(…)
    6. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/action/AbstractDialogAction.class.php (68): wcf\acp\action\UninstallPackageAction->stepUninstall(…)
    7. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php (47): wcf\action\AbstractDialogAction->execute(…)
    8. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/request/Request.class.php (83): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run(…)
    9. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php (96): wcf\system\request\Request->execute(…)
    10. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/acp/index.php (9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle(…)
    Fehlermeldung
    SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'aetherna_board.wcf1_tour' doesn't exist
    Art
    PDOException
    Datei (Zeile)
    /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/database/Database.class.php (243)
    Stacktrace
    1. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/database/Database.class.php (243): PDO->prepare(…)
    2. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/package/plugin/AbstractPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php (98): wcf\system\database\Database->prepareStatement(…)
    3. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/package/plugin/AbstractXMLPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php (76): wcf\system\package\plugin\AbstractPackageInstallationPlugin->uninstall(…)
    4. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/package/PackageUninstallationDispatcher.class.php (118): wcf\system\package\plugin\AbstractXMLPackageInstallationPlugin->uninstall(…)
    5. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/package/PackageUninstallationDispatcher.class.php (74): wcf\system\package\PackageUninstallationDispatcher->executePIP(…)
    6. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/acp/action/UninstallPackageAction.class.php (112): wcf\system\package\PackageUninstallationDispatcher->uninstall(…)
    7. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/action/AbstractDialogAction.class.php (68): wcf\acp\action\UninstallPackageAction->stepUninstall(…)
    8. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php (47): wcf\action\AbstractDialogAction->execute(…)
    9. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/request/Request.class.php (83): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run(…)
    10. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php (96): wcf\system\request\Request->execute(…)
    11. /var/www/vhosts/aethernal.eu/board.aethernal.eu/acp/index.php (9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle(…)

All the best guys!

Hello,

I was wondering if it possible to add menus (such as User Account, Settings & Community) to the control panel and if so, how can I do that? Could I also set permissions to make it visible only to selected user-groups?

Can anybody explain to me how to create a menu to link different part of the same post?

Such as:

1. Menu One

1.1 Menu One One

1.2 Menu One Two

2. Menu Two

2.1 Menu Two One

2.2 Menu Two Two

1. One (When clicking on 1. Menu One you will be pointed here)

1.1 One One (When clicking on 1.1 Menu One One you will be pointed here)

...and so on!

All the best