Posts by Yachtie

Hello! Here's a little struggle of mine, I am trying to hide the sidebar Expand/Collapse button on desktop, this due to some displaying issues with the Teaser slideshow which does not allow me to provide 2 sizes images to fill the whole width of the screen. Anyway, I tried some code on CSS which (to me) is correct but the buttom will still be displayed regardless of the code.

CSS
    @include screen-lg {
    #sidebarRightCollapse #sidebarRightExpand {
    display: none;
    }
    }

Is this correct? is there any other way to do this?

Many thanks!

Hello everyone!

I get a fatal error when trying to switch to the "Recent Activities" tab through the profile (a pop up error)

Requested URL
    /index.php?ajax-proxy/&t=e4774b095a03665f957fa96516c2942e16524a75
    Referrer
    https://www.yachting-world.net/user/1-marco/
    Error Message
    Undefined index: user
    Type
    wcf\system\exception\ErrorException
    File (Line)
    /home/yatching/public_html/lib/system/WCF.class.php (341)
    Stacktrace
    1. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/system/template/TemplateEngine.class.php(598) : eval()'d code (8): wcf\system\WCF::handleError(…)
    2. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/system/template/TemplateEngine.class.php (598): eval(…)
    3. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/data/language/Language.class.php (153): wcf\system\template\TemplateEngine->fetchString(…)
    4. /home/yatching/public_html/community/lib/system/user/activity/event/ThreadPostCommentResponseUserActivityEvent.class.php (80): wcf\data\language\Language->getDynamicVariable(…)
    5. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/data/user/activity/event/ViewableUserActivityEventList.class.php (83): wbb\system\user\activity\event\ThreadPostCommentResponseUserActivityEvent->prepare(…)
    6. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/system/menu/user/profile/content/RecentActivityUserProfileMenuContent.class.php (27): wcf\data\user\activity\event\ViewableUserActivityEventList->readObjects(…)
    7. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/data/user/profile/menu/item/UserProfileMenuItemAction.class.php (78): wcf\system\menu\user\profile\content\RecentActivityUserProfileMenuContent->getContent(…)
    8. [internal function] (?): wcf\data\user\profile\menu\item\UserProfileMenuItemAction->getContent(…)
    9. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/data/AbstractDatabaseObjectAction.class.php (205): call_user_func(…)
    10. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/action/AJAXProxyAction.class.php (75): wcf\data\AbstractDatabaseObjectAction->executeAction(…)
    11. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/action/AJAXInvokeAction.class.php (94): wcf\action\AJAXProxyAction->invoke(…)
    12. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php (47): wcf\action\AJAXInvokeAction->execute(…)
    13. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/action/AJAXInvokeAction.class.php (61): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run(…)
    14. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/system/request/Request.class.php (83): wcf\action\AJAXInvokeAction->__run(…)
    15. /home/yatching/public_html/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php (107): wcf\system\request\Request->execute(…)
    16. /home/yatching/public_html/index.php (9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle(…)

What causes this error?

Many thanks