Posts by Rich

Hello Everyone,

I just noticed something using my Android device. The up to top icon not showing? Not sure if this is a glitch or not. It does show on the computer.

You're welcome tunhj1,

I don't know why your dashboard boxes don't have the border. Maybe someone else can help you with that. I don't have any boxes on my dashboard showing. Right now I don't have my forum up because I'm looking for another hosting provider. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to the CSS codes.

Hey hey,

I played around with it some more and got it to look a little bit better with this CSS code. Made adjustments to the padding.

Code
    .content > .section, .content > form, .sectionContainer {
        border: 3px solid #9e0909;
        border-radius: 25px;
        padding: 20px;
        padding-top: 20px;
        padding-right: 15px;
        padding-bottom: 20px;
        padding-left: 15px;
    }

Hello again scy,

I did try that CSS code there but it not work for me. I appreciate the help though.

Been playing around with CSS codes to design my forum. Have fun with it, but times I can't figure it out.

I'm going to quit for a while. Have some other issues going on in my life now so have to give it a break.

So everyone please cancel this request and thank you. You guys rock with the help :thumbup:

Hello Everyone,

Wondering if someone might have a fix for a border radius glitch on the Android device where the forum posts are only? I made up a video to show it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks Darklord,

It did work part of the way. I have both sidebar widths at 260px, however I have a large space on the right of the right sidebar?

Is there something to compensate for that?

Hello WoltLab and Everyone,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out with the sidebar boxes? I would like to reduce the width to 260px? Right now the default width size is 310px. Also would like the middle box (forum list) to compensate on the sizing making the width wider.

Hoping that a CSS code can do the trick?

Oh, I wanted to add a tip until this is cleared up lol

I would upload the image first, then do the refresh before putting in the text information in like you do with the thread title and the boxes information. If you do it the other way Iike I did, then all of that text information is erase, and you have to put that text information back in lol