Posts by levi45

If i dont understand you wrong do this

admin cp/content /Articles/categories/add category and add new category there for example (Test category)

then from admin cp go to Articles/add Articles/ in first box select that new category that you added (Test category) and create your Articles

I got this on my ACP how can I set to 2 thanks

The MySQL configuration option “innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit” is set to “1”, slowing down certain database queries. It is highly recommended to set its value to “2”.

Hi i have created custom user group "Super Mod", also created custom user rank "SuperMod"and i have set Restrictions to "Super Mod" Points set to 0 but not displaying on there ranks what i need to do to show it many thanks.

Now i run in to this error

Could not prepare statement 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM xf_liked_content WHERE content_type = ?'

Stacktrace:

#0 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/exporter/XF2xExporter.class.php(1527): wcf\system\database\Database->prepareStatement('SELECT\tCOUNT(*)...')

#1 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/exporter/XF2xExporter.class.php(1105): wcf\system\exporter\XF2xExporter->countLikes('post')

#2 [internal function]: wcf\system\exporter\XF2xExporter->countPostLikes()

#3 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/exporter/AbstractExporter.class.php(138): call_user_func(Array)

#4 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/worker/ImportWorker.class.php(64): wcf\system\exporter\AbstractExporter->countLoops('com.woltlab.wbb...')

#5 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/worker/ImportWorker.class.php(71): wcf\system\worker\ImportWorker->countObjects()

#6 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/acp/action/WorkerProxyAction.class.php(89): wcf\system\worker\ImportWorker->getProgress()

#7 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php(47): wcf\acp\action\WorkerProxyAction->execute()

#8 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/action/AJAXInvokeAction.class.php(63): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run()

#9 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/request/Request.class.php(83): wcf\action\AJAXInvokeAction->__run()

#10 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php(96): wcf\system\request\Request->execute()

#11 /home1/myaccname/public_html/acp/index.php(9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle('wcf', true)

#12 {main}

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'myaccname_.xf_liked_content' doesn't exist

Stacktrace

#0 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/database/Database.class.php(243): PDO->prepare('SELECT\tCOUNT(*)...')

#1 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/exporter/XF2xExporter.class.php(1527): wcf\system\database\Database->prepareStatement('SELECT\tCOUNT(*)...')

#2 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/exporter/XF2xExporter.class.php(1105): wcf\system\exporter\XF2xExporter->countLikes('post')

#3 [internal function]: wcf\system\exporter\XF2xExporter->countPostLikes()

#4 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/exporter/AbstractExporter.class.php(138): call_user_func(Array)

#5 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/worker/ImportWorker.class.php(64): wcf\system\exporter\AbstractExporter->countLoops('com.woltlab.wbb...')

#6 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/worker/ImportWorker.class.php(71): wcf\system\worker\ImportWorker->countObjects()

#7 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/acp/action/WorkerProxyAction.class.php(89): wcf\system\worker\ImportWorker->getProgress()

#8 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php(47): wcf\acp\action\WorkerProxyAction->execute()

#9 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/action/AJAXInvokeAction.class.php(63): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run()

#10 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/request/Request.class.php(83): wcf\action\AJAXInvokeAction->__run()

#11 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php(96): wcf\system\request\Request->execute()

#12 /home1/myaccname/public_html/acp/index.php(9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle('wcf', true)

#13 {main}

i got this error come up

unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 100 bytes

Stacktrace:

#0 [internal function]: wcf\system\WCF::handleError(8, 'unserialize(): ...', '/home1/myaccname...', 305, Array)

#1 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/exporter/XF2xExporter.class.php(305): unserialize('{"aim":"","icq"...')

#2 [internal function]: wcf\system\exporter\XF2xExporter->exportUsers(0, 200)

#3 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/exporter/AbstractExporter.class.php(152): call_user_func(Array, 0, 200)

#4 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/worker/ImportWorker.class.php(95): wcf\system\exporter\AbstractExporter->exportData('com.woltlab.wcf...', 0)

#5 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/acp/action/WorkerProxyAction.class.php(92): wcf\system\worker\ImportWorker->execute()

#6 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php(47): wcf\acp\action\WorkerProxyAction->execute()

#7 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/action/AJAXInvokeAction.class.php(63): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run()

#8 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/request/Request.class.php(83): wcf\action\AJAXInvokeAction->__run()

#9 /home1/myaccname/public_html/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php(96): wcf\system\request\Request->execute()

#10 /home1/myaccname/public_html/acp/index.php(9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle('wcf', true)

#11 {main}

The absolute path to the directory where your old XenForo installation lies. When in doubt, ask your hosting company what the correct path is, e.g. if your FTP program doesn't tell you.

thank you transfer is started , is it normal that on user importing screen circles going round and percentage stay 0% so far ?

I have followed instructions here Migrating to WoltLab Suite 3

I have moved xenforo2 to say xenforo subfolder that I created in root directory.

Then I have installed woltlab 3.1 to root direction. I think ive done all correctly. Just need to migrate xenforo2 to woltlab. Please let me know if you need more information thanks