Posts by brucewayne

Hi Friends , Staff,

I was using my site only in Turkish. Yesterday I also activated the English language. There are 28 articles in Turkish (not blog article). After activating the English language, I added 2 articles english version. However, the member who uses the site in English can sees both English and Turkish articles at the same time. How can I prevent this? I mean , i want english users just see english version of articles.

Hi Staff and Friends,

Every time I refresh the page, the number of views increases.

A certain time interval should be added to this. Or the default should increase by 1 when viewing from the same IP address.

Thus, we get a real statistic.

How can we achieve this?

Thanks,

ACP -> Konfiguration -> Allgemein -> E-Mails

Stellt keine Verbindung zur Website und zum Administrationsfenster her. Dies zeigt den Fehler.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@muscleloading.lazermarkalamaankara.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hi Staff and Friend,

My web page does not open. This gives the error;

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@muscleloading.lazermarkalamaankara.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Error log in this way;

Requested URL
    /background-queue-perform/
    Referrer
    https://muscleloading.com/register/
    Error Message
    Remote SMTP server reported permanent error code: 535 (Incorrect authentication data.) in reply to '*redacted*'
    Type
    wcf\system\email\transport\exception\PermanentFailure
    File (Line)
    /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/email/transport/SmtpEmailTransport.class.php (186)
    Stacktrace
    1. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/email/transport/SmtpEmailTransport.class.php (328): wcf\system\email\transport\SmtpEmailTransport->read(…)
    2. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/email/transport/SmtpEmailTransport.class.php (393): wcf\system\email\transport\SmtpEmailTransport->auth(…)
    3. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/background/job/EmailDeliveryBackgroundJob.class.php (112): wcf\system\email\transport\SmtpEmailTransport->deliver(…)
    4. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/background/BackgroundQueueHandler.class.php (99): wcf\system\background\job\EmailDeliveryBackgroundJob->perform(…)
    5. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/background/BackgroundQueueHandler.class.php (189): wcf\system\background\BackgroundQueueHandler->performJob(…)
    6. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/action/BackgroundQueuePerformAction.class.php (30): wcf\system\background\BackgroundQueueHandler->performNextJob(…)
    7. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php (47): wcf\action\BackgroundQueuePerformAction->execute(…)
    8. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/request/Request.class.php (83): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run(…)
    9. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php (107): wcf\system\request\Request->execute(…)
    10. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/index.php (9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle(…)
    Error Message
    Remote SMTP server reported permanent error code: 535 (Incorrect authentication data.) in reply to '*redacted*'
    Type
    wcf\system\email\transport\exception\PermanentFailure
    File (Line)
    /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/email/transport/SmtpEmailTransport.class.php (186)
    Stacktrace
    1. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/email/transport/SmtpEmailTransport.class.php (328): wcf\system\email\transport\SmtpEmailTransport->read(…)
    2. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/email/transport/SmtpEmailTransport.class.php (393): wcf\system\email\transport\SmtpEmailTransport->auth(…)
    3. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/background/job/EmailDeliveryBackgroundJob.class.php (112): wcf\system\email\transport\SmtpEmailTransport->deliver(…)
    4. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/background/BackgroundQueueHandler.class.php (99): wcf\system\background\job\EmailDeliveryBackgroundJob->perform(…)
    5. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/background/BackgroundQueueHandler.class.php (189): wcf\system\background\BackgroundQueueHandler->performJob(…)
    6. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/action/BackgroundQueuePerformAction.class.php (30): wcf\system\background\BackgroundQueueHandler->performNextJob(…)
    7. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php (47): wcf\action\BackgroundQueuePerformAction->execute(…)
    8. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/request/Request.class.php (83): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run(…)
    9. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php (107): wcf\system\request\Request->execute(…)
    10. /home2/lazermar/public_html/muscleloading/index.php (9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle(…)

Hi,

I used Turkish characters in url structure, would it be harmful for SEO?

Example: mysite.com/article/9-anabolik-steroidler-ve-sağlığa-zararları/

my website: a local website. It's not global.