Posts by siong

Create MySQL Database and User

• In the Databases section, click the MySQL Database Wizard icon.
    • For Step 1: Create A Database, enter the database name and click Next Step.
    • For Step 2: Create Database Users, enter the database user name and password and click Create User.
    • For Step 3: Add User to the Database, click the All Privileges checkbox and click Next Step.
    • For Step 4: Complete the installation, make note of the database name, username and password.

For host, usually use "localhost".

received the solution from support, either make a downgrade to version 5.5.44 or an upgrade to 10.0.22 or 10.1.9

However, I'm using shared hosting so I'm not allowed to do so. No budget for vps or dedi. Thinking to change web hosting provider.

UPDATE*
    Switched to Hawkhost, it works well now.

Thank you for your help, I guess I will use google translator ;/
    Hmm, maybe I need to seek support from my web hosting provider.

Currently MariaDB for my shared web hosting:
    root@pam [~]# mysql --version
    mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 5.5.46-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1

when I try to restore the thread, I received another error.

{"code":503,"message":"The server encountered an unresolvable problem, please try again later.","returnValues":[],"exceptionID":"66b8502049929738044ffc1ee15132c04bea8f52"}
    WCF::destruct() Unhandled exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away#0 /home/xcibaico/public_html/wcf/lib/data/DatabaseObjectEditor.class.php(68): wcf\system\database\Database->prepareStatement('UPDATE\twcf1_ses...')#1 /home/xcibaico/public_html/wcf/lib/data/acp/session/ACPSessionEditor.class.php(42): wcf\data\DatabaseObjectEditor->update(Array)#2 /home/xcibaico/public_html/wcf/lib/system/session/SessionHandler.class.php(857): wcf\data\acp\session\ACPSessionEditor->update(Array)#3 /home/xcibaico/public_html/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(175): wcf\system\session\SessionHandler->update()#4 [internal function]: wcf\system\WCF::destruct()#5 {main}

Hi there is an error occurred when I wanted to delete a thread.

Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry.
    Information:

ID: 905a6dff34dab278d31a82c271fbd0e853b1e3b6
    Please send the ID above to the site administrator.
    The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”.
    WCF::destruct() Unhandled exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away#0 /home/xcibaico/public_html/wcf/lib/data/DatabaseObjectEditor.class.php(68): wcf\system\database\Database->prepareStatement('UPDATE\twcf1_ses...')#1 /home/xcibaico/public_html/wcf/lib/data/acp/session/ACPSessionEditor.class.php(42): wcf\data\DatabaseObjectEditor->update(Array)#2 /home/xcibaico/public_html/wcf/lib/system/session/SessionHandler.class.php(857): wcf\data\acp\session\ACPSessionEditor->update(Array)#3 /home/xcibaico/public_html/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(175): wcf\system\session\SessionHandler->update()#4 [internal function]: wcf\system\WCF::destruct()#5 {main}Is that normal? :|