Beiträge von demon326

@Alexander Ebert It still not working, this is the output from the Nginx test:

path_info fix is set to '1', if its '0' the shows a 403 forbidden for 'test2.php/foo/bar.php?v=1'

Current Vhost, corrected with your example:

Well, i won't give up :p.

@'TimWola' maybe you could have a look at my Vhost, created by Ispconfig 3:

Sorry to bump this topic, but i'm getting a bit tired... i'm just testing local with some Nginx and i found this http://wiki.nginx.org/PHPFcgiExample but i don't know where to put the goddammn code snipet!

@Adam Howard did you got it working, if so, could you please share the exact steps to get it working? Im not new to server stuff, but nginx is getting me grey hairs!
    @'Tim Wola' i used a part of your code, same error happing :P

Okay, maybe a new bug:

1. Quote somebody

2. in the editor you get a finger pointer aboven the quoted person, does not do a thing

3. submit post

4. edit post and now there is "edit" quote, but when clicking on it, nothing happens.

This is a test. This is only a test. Had this been an actual reply, it would have been filled with something entertaining or informative or thought provoking. But because this is only a test, this post is a waste of space and time, mostly mine.

This is a test.

*cant edit the quote*

Hi all,

i'd like to implent the google searchbox option(click!) and i need to use the following code:

The problem here is that Burning Board seems to use an ID in the search url, as in:
    SearchResult/3819/?highlight=google and thus this won't work..

Is there any way to make it work? Seems like a decent option....