Posts by i-MSCP

@SoftCreatR

I known ;) The problem is that filebase comes with a preset of licenses that are loaded in iframe. For the GPL licenses, the textarea stay empty due to the header set by the remote server. That must be considered as a bug because such preset should not be loaded through an iframe. If loading of a remote resource disallowed, a fix should be added in filebase (or even better, in WCF) to load them using another method. Best would be to not use iframe to load remote resources. An ajx function should be added which would allow to load remote resource through WCF:

wcf ajx getRemoteObject <---> wcf php <-- (optional cache) --> remote content

I don't see another way to solve the problem because there is not way to tell the browsers to ignore the X-Frame-Options header.

Hello,

With filebase, we can set licence which must be accepted when an user want download a file. There is currently a problem for licences that are hosted on remote sites. The textarea still empty due to the following restriction set by some remote servers:

Code
    about:blank:1 Refused to display 'https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.txt' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'DENY'.

Thanks you.

@Alexander Ebert

We do ;) but folllowing your answer, I'm now wondering if setting the ProxyErrorOverride parameter to On is not worse than nothing - I''m thinking about API error responses which could be overriden and in such a case this could cause strange effects..... I'll investigate a bit more. We added that parameter at first because when accessing inexistent PHP script, a generic "input file not found error" coming from PHP-FPM was showed. I'll see now if we can solve that problem in better way.

Thank you for your time ;)

Hello,

When the maintenance mode is enabled you're sending a 503 status to the clients. This behavior is not without cause any side effects on servers on which PHP script are served through PHP-FPM and the Apache2 proxy_fcgi module, in conjonction with the ProxyErrorOverride set to On (which allows enforce sending of generic error pages). You should really considers to not send specific status code for the maintenance page.

See the related thread on our forums which provides more details.

Thank you.

Hello ;

We use the filebase application. Some of our files are restricted to some groups which can access them once they have subscribed (WCF paid subscription feature).

One thing we would want to be able to do is to redirect the registered users on the PaidSubscriptionList page instead of showing the forbidden page. I knows that with current implementation, this cannot be done so easily. However I can still edit the relevant filebase code part and here I need your help.

To resume, I would like to do something like:

Code
    IF USER_CAN_DOWNLOAD:
    sendFile
    ELSE IF IS_REGISTERED_USER:
    redirectTo PaidSubscriptionList
    ELSE:
    redirectTo forbidden

Thank you

@GodMod

According your advise, I investigated and found the reason. We are importing this rss feed http://trac.i-mscp.net/_rss/issues . The problem comes from the pubDate field which is wrong. At end, you can see UT while UTC seem to be expected. Thus, the RSS importer from wbb fails because the strtotime() PHP function is returning false (error). The bug comes from youtrack. See https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/JT-29869 ;)

Thanks you.

Hello ;

I've today log which full of following error:

Could you please give me some advise? I could disable strict SQL mode but I don't think that it's the way to go.

Needed info:

Code
    WBB 4.1.4
    MySQL: 5.5.43
    root@panel:/home/nuxwin# lsb_release -a
    No LSB modules are available.
    Distributor ID: Debian
    Description: Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 (jessie)
    Release: 8.0
    Codename: jessie

Thanks you

Hello ;

Since WBB 4.1, it is possible to setup paid subscriptions to restrict access to some forum categories. One enhancement which could be great for our community is the possibility to setup per subscription paypal account. Why such ask?

We are also using the filebase extension for selling our plugins, where each category corresponds to one plugin available for purchasing. Because not all plugins are developed by our core team, we want be able to setup some paid subscription with a specific paypal account.

Thanks you.

@[FFW] Patric

Thank you for the link ;)

The most interesting enhancement seem to be the Paid Subscription module ;) Still that I must see if it can interact with filebase (our plugin store).

@Alexander Ebert

What about filebase ? Does the current version is still compatible with WBB 4.1? What about Paid support for filebase? In the current release, I can see some hidden parts which belong to paid support but this is not fully implemented. Does the wbb 4.1 solves that issue with the paid subscription layer?