Beiträge von Dagalidis

On my Server I use Nginx and not Apache.

So the .htaccess is useless.

I need to add location configuration in my nginx domain config but I am a little Noob to do it my self.

My community is runnig at /comunity folder as a base dir.

So how can I add new location configuration to protect /acp /templates /cache /wcf and other critical files ?

Code
    location /what to add? {
        deny all;
    }

I see some random SQL errors ...

and

Need to make re-index through ACP => Maintenance => Rebuild Data ?

Thanks in advance,,,

Done my friends....

I changed the encoding to UTF-8 ...

Now I will wait for a new transaction to be placed and see if will completed without any issues..

I think is wise to keep the error log report patch by this addition mentioned by Josh ...

To log the error, you can add in the file wcf/lib/action/PaypalCallbackAction.class.php after line 101 (@header('HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error');) the following code: $e->getExceptionID();.

This will log the error message in the WCF log.

And is better to add this extra line to the source code in github and in a future update help others to trace better the issues.. :thumbup:

I tried to resend last IPN transaction and the error returned was the following.

Here is the problem I think => mb_convert_encoding('76GWRMNARXFYN', 'UTF-8', 'WINDOWS-1253')

mb_convert_encoding(): Illegal character encoding specified

I have IPN (Paid Subscriptions) problems since a long time ago (almost 2 years).

But is time now to fix this issue for good.

Everything is ok regarding setup (Server Side - WBB - Paypal IPN)

But never any transaction completed successfully.

Always I received this Error status from IPN messaging .

Always HTTP response code 500 ....

Is the IPN Message valid and the format is correct ?

I have a miss-configuration in IPN ?

BTW my Notification URL seems to work fine and waiting IPN messages to arrive from Paypal.

Notification URL => https://xiaomi-miui.gr/community/index.php/PaypalCallback/

Help needed my friends because I have to add manually all the transactions, but the problem is HUGE now, because I can't continue this way.

We have more than 30k members now, and is impossible to do it this way.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dimitris.....

can you give me the path to the tpl file ?

Because in gallery/templates/__userSidebarImages file I have the next syntax

Yes the Gallery is Installed but the old version....

I didn't restore any of my Backups.

This problem was very old and I had to modify the template to fix it.

And was appearing again after I copied the original templates from the source file.

So I had to modify it again to fix it.

BTW I have also the Gallery extension by CLS-Design in front of gallery, and maybe this problem is related to this app.