Posts by Mihu90

Hi everyone!

Few days ago, I've discovered another unwanted behavior with my forum board. I've created multiple forums with sub-forums on multiple levels. In fact, I have sub-forums on three levels and option 'Forum List Depth' set to 2 (default value). When I'm accessing the main forum board, I'm able to see sub-forums from level 2 and 3 on the same level. Is there any option to see only forums from level 1 and 2 on my main board?

Thank you. :)

Hi GTB!

Thanks for your answer, but I don't want only administrators to approve. I would like to have approval through email confirmation and in the same time to have an option from AdminCP to manually approve an user.

Thank you.

Hi everyone!

I've come back with another question. Is there any method to approve manually an user from AdminCP?

I have set approval through email confirmation for all new regstrations.

Thank you. :)

Hi!

I've came up to you guys with another question. Is there any mode to force user to add some tags for a thread in certain forums?

Thank you.

Hi!

Thanks for your answer. I've added your lines before the beginning foreach tag and the following ones before foreach closed tag:

But the issue was not resolved. It seems like there is no content. Instead of this piece of code:

Code
    {hascontent}
    <li>
    {content}{@$__wcf->getAdHandler()->getAds('com.woltlab.wbb.thread.after1stPost')}{/content}
    </li>
    {/hascontent}

I've tried with:

Code
    Test{@$__wcf->getAdHandler()->getAds('com.woltlab.wbb.thread.after1stPost')}

And now, I can see only Test.

How can I debug com.woltlab.wbb.thread.after1stPost adHandler?

Regards.

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to add some ads on my board. I've tried to add one in Content Area (bottom) position. The following configuration was applied:

Unfortunately, after saving it, I'm not able to see any kind of advertisment. There is no string called "Test" in my webpage source code. I've also checked option Ads (Enables the advertisement management.) from System > Module > Appearance and seems to be checked.

Can somebody give me some help on debugging this issue. I can also offer an admin account if someone is interested in providing some help.

Thank you.

Hello!

My name is Mihu and I've purchased few months ago a Woltlab license for my community board. Here, I've installed a custom language (currently there are two languages: English and Romanian) and I've set Romanian language as default language.

Unfortunately, guests are using by default English instead of Romanian. So, my question is the following one: there is any kind of method to force all users to have "by default" Romanian language and English to be only an option?

Thank you very much. ^^