Beiträge von StratoKyke

If I try to use html to create something different within a thread, it appears correctly. But as soon as I create the thread, the whole thing turns into plain text.

It's a bug? I would like to use the html as in older versions.

When I try to set an alignment on a list, this alignment it is removed.

For example..

• This point have It should have a justified text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Another problem, if I wanted to use the anchors in the text. When I insert an id in a div, the latter is removed, and then the still does not work.

Anchor.

This should contain a id.

I'd recommend ticket support, too. Many times it is the best option to find a solution for a complex issue.

As a side note, while looking at your signature:

Still wondering that there was no complaint regarding the use of "WoltLab Italia" or "woltlab.it". Honestly, there isn't even a hint to emphazise that your page bears no relationship to WoltLab - or my Italian isn't quite good enough. As far as I'm concerned: Some people, perhaps, think that "woltlab.it" is some kind of official, italian customer service for products sold by Woltlab. =O

No way to be wrong, since there are multiple redirects all official community. Also, if a user were to ask it will be told that it is not an official support.

Also, during import to the new version, a footer message that was deleted repeat itself ;)

The only error_logs is this:

Code
    [Thu Jan 05 11:09:48.384747 2017] [:error] [pid 21937] [client 2.38.255.88:60490] HTTP 404 (GET /board4/install.php)
    [Thu Jan 05 11:09:48.384807 2017] [:error] [pid 21937] [client 2.38.255.88:60490] - index.php:27 Base->run()
    [Thu Jan 05 11:09:48.541019 2017] [:error] [pid 21934] [client 2.38.255.88:60497] HTTP 404 (GET /board4/install.php), referer: http://imperiaworld.net/board4/install.php
    [Thu Jan 05 11:09:48.541095 2017] [:error] [pid 21934] [client 2.38.255.88:60497] - index.php:27 Base->run(), referer: http://imperiaworld.net/board4/install.php
    [Thu Jan 05 11:09:48.550924 2017] [:error] [pid 21935] [client 2.38.255.88:60498] HTTP 404 (GET /board4/install.php), referer: http://imperiaworld.net/board4/install.php
    [Thu Jan 05 11:09:48.550989 2017] [:error] [pid 21935] [client 2.38.255.88:60498] - index.php:27 Base->run(), referer: http://imperiaworld.net/board4/install.php

And in broswers console there is a error 500.

it's strange, I switch on english and the error is the same present.

EDIT: I tried to deactive the Italian language and set by default English language, but the error continue. It is the same with deactive the English and set by default Italian language.

EDIT2: The error is not present for my account. *Administrator*

EDIT3: And the error is not present for new user.

EDIT 3 PROBLEM IS FIXED: e problem was given by the transition from wbb4.1.2 to wsc3. The ID of language is different and for this reason there was the error.

For fix the problem i go to the db and run this query:

SQL
    UPDATE `wcf1_user` SET `languageID`= 2

Where "2" is the ID of Italian language ;)

Alexander Ebert Yes... but I translate trough ACP on menu's page before that the variable is visible.

In the wcf2.1 is visible by default.

If I install the wsc and install the italian language the menu remain in English, because the variable in the db is not present by default.

not sufficient to insert on your part these variables as default in the database? at least for those default items?

Alexander Ebert but the solution is not simply edit this?

I speak of the titles.

until it is made to a translation by acp single menu item, it remains with the written word, once the translation becomes variable.

It would be enough to place the variable as the standard, at least in the default menu items.

This is what was happening in wcf2.1

It would not change anything. Simply already it would use default a predetermined variable.

Which is what happens as soon as you translate through acp :D

Ok, I found the solution :D

Simply just insert two languages. English and one you want to translate.

I control the untranslated variable and set two translations: one for English and one for the language you want to translate. This will enable the multilingual feature and will create the variables on the language files that will be exported.

And importing it on other forums will remain the same :)

No, it does not work...

EDIT: The problem is not the variable itself, which is created and remains the same from one installation to another. But of the Administration Panel that not read the variable until it is rewritten. In this moment the old variable that it is imported and It is overwritten and is read.

EDIT2: I found the problem:

This is the menu table in a forum where the 3 items were translated

Instead this is a forum in which one item has been translated

I believe that this "problem" is repeated in all the other items that you can not translate

Would not it be simpler indentificarle all with the language variables? In this way it would solve the problem at the start.

At this point, is not it easier to identify your entries via variables? As he was already on wbb4.x?

It is not a difficult fix. Just replace the db entries with variables and add these variables in language file.

I think it is the best solution for everyone.

In this way those who want to maintain a single language can do it and will have everything translated into your language. And those who want to deploy a site in multiple languages can also do it without any problem.

Alexander Ebert Tell me what you think. I will never be arrogant, it is advice that could make life easier for everyone. I am also willing to help you in case. :)

Pages have an ACP-only label that is not displayed anywhere else and does not use any language phrases. This allows users to give them whatever name they want to identify them. It is not possible to translate these values by design.

But it would not be more comfortable use of the language variables? In this way I translator, I can give a complete translation. And The user can decide itself whether to change the name or leave the standard, but in their own language.

It's just an idea. Because in this way it seems only a partially complete translation...