Posts by carlospok

I know that the style have not mistakes because some others boards have it installed, so it should be problem of my board.

Look my quotes

I'm installing a style and:

Install :

Admin-general-packages-new package,then you need select the package theme.
    If not work, change this files :
    style and xml in a default theme and upload images in :
    cd /usr/home/forum_name/wcf/images/theme_default .

I install and not rules and i like do the part off

If not work, change this files :
    style and xml in a default theme and upload images in :
    cd /usr/home/forum_name/wcf/images/theme_default .

How I can do this?

I'm looking for the rute (example public_html/forum/wcf) for the WBB styles for change the style.xml and the other xml >.< plese help me.

Thanks.

I like a plugin/mod or any for do this:

When you're witting a post, there are a template for fill. Example:

What's your problem?:
    It's with the bowser?:
    Screenhot:

If there aren't for 2.1.x for 3.1.x and i upgrade it for 2.1.x

I like transform this sistem (Burning in IP.Board) but tells me this error

Can anyone helps me?

Fatal error: Invalid SQL: SELECT DISTINCT post.userID AS ownPosts,thread_visit.lastVisitTime,IF(thread_subscription.userID IS NOT NULL, 1, 0) AS subscribed, thread.* FROM wbb1_1_thread thread LEFT JOIN wbb1_1_post post ON (post.threadID = thread.threadID AND post.userID = 118) LEFT JOIN wbb1_1_thread_visit thread_visit ON (thread_visit.threadID = thread.threadID AND thread_visit.userID = 118) LEFT JOIN wbb1_1_thread_subscription thread_subscription ON (thread_subscription.userID = 118 AND thread_subscription.threadID = thread.threadID) WHERE thread.threadID IN (745,696,834,808,833) ORDER BY thread.lastPostTime DESC

You get more information about the problem in our knowledge base: http://www.woltlab.com/help/?code=1030
    Information:
    error message: Invalid SQL: SELECT DISTINCT post.userID AS ownPosts,thread_visit.lastVisitTime,IF(thread_subscription.userID IS NOT NULL, 1, 0) AS subscribed, thread.* FROM wbb1_1_thread thread LEFT JOIN wbb1_1_post post ON (post.threadID = thread.threadID AND post.userID = 118) LEFT JOIN wbb1_1_thread_visit thread_visit ON (thread_visit.threadID = thread.threadID AND thread_visit.userID = 118) LEFT JOIN wbb1_1_thread_subscription thread_subscription ON (thread_subscription.userID = 118 AND thread_subscription.threadID = thread.threadID) WHERE thread.threadID IN (745,696,834,808,833) ORDER BY thread.lastPostTime DESC
    error code: 1030
    sql type: MySQLDatabase
    sql error: Got error 28 from storage engine
    sql error number: 1030
    sql version:
    file: /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/system/database/MySQLDatabase.class.php (118)
    php version: 5.2.17
    wcf version: 1.1.8 (Tempest)
    date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:19:33 +0000
    request: /
    referer:

Stacktrace:
    #0 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/lib/data/page/recentActivityBox/BoardRecentActivityBox.class.php(127): MySQLDatabase->sendQuery('SELECT??DISTINC...')
    #1 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/lib/data/page/recentActivityBox/BoardRecentActivityBox.class.php(166): BoardRecentActivityBox->initCache()
    #2 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/lib/system/event/listener/RecentActivityBoxListener.class.php(33): BoardRecentActivityBox->hasContent()
    #3 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/system/event/EventHandler.class.php(207): RecentActivityBoxListener->execute(Object(IndexPage), 'IndexPage', 'assignVariables')
    #4 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(73): EventHandler::fireAction(Object(IndexPage), 'assignVariables')
    #5 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/lib/page/IndexPage.class.php(26): AbstractPage->assignVariables()
    #6 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(93): IndexPage->assignVariables()
    #7 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(46): AbstractPage->show()
    #8 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(64): AbstractPage->__construct()
    #9 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(101): RequestHandler->__construct('Index', Array, 'page')
    #10 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/index.php(8): RequestHandler::handle(Array)
    #11 {main}

I test in mozilla and wen stops tells me:

Fatal error: Unable to find file /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/acp/option/OptionTypeColorchooser.class.php

You will get more information about the problem in our knowledge base: http://www.woltlab.com/help/?code=11002
    Information:

error message: Unable to find file /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/acp/option/OptionTypeColorchooser.class.php

php version: 5.2.17

wcf version: 1.1.8 (Tempest)

file: /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/acp/package/plugin/OptionsPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php (48)

error code: 11002

date: 01/14/2012 11:46am

request:
    /acp/index.php?page=Package&step=OptionsPackageInstallationPlugin&queueID=113&action=install&packageID=48&

referer:
    http://mundoforo.net/acp/index.php?page=Package&step=LanguagesPackageInstallationPlugin&queueID=113&action=install&packageID=48&

Stacktrace:

#0 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/acp/package/plugin/AbstractOptionPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php(136): OptionsPackageInstallationPlugin->saveOption(Array, 'globalAnnounce....')
    #1 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageInstallationQueue.class.php(146): AbstractOptionPackageInstallationPlugin->install()
    #2 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageInstallation.class.php(328): PackageInstallationQueue->executePackageInstallationPlugin('OptionsPackageI...')
    #3 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageInstallation.class.php(52): PackageInstallation->install()
    #4 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/acp/page/PackagePage.class.php(49): PackageInstallation->__construct(113)
    #5 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(46): PackagePage->show()
    #6 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(64): AbstractPage->__construct()
    #7 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(92): RequestHandler->__construct('Package', Array, 'page')
    #8 /home/wwwmundo/public_html/acp/index.php(8): RequestHandler::handle(Array)
    #9 {main}

Click the button below to undo the installation that lead to this error and to clean up your system.

This error

Code
    ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /acp/index.php on this server.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I install a packeage, the bar not upload to 100%, is quiet in 60%, 70%.... and stops the upload of the package... Why?

In the update users = but i put 500 cargas por segundo and it works, can you help me?

I tranform my DB for phpBB in Burning DB, and the pass change in all the users and don't works why?

For example my pass in the phpBB is 123 and in Burning i put 123 and tells is not correct why?