Posts by Mr. Hozer

hey friend could you tell me where the files are located and where i should change the paths. im about to start a host move want process to go smoothly. cheers :thumbup:

thanks the counters worked.
    i did not find the profile field, theres nothing do to with online time.

also do you know about this

also would ask if i can get the text i had put into legal notice, founding, aswell as custom pages with text..is there anyway to restore that from my old board maybe it is stored into some file on ftp? would be really great if i can get those so i dont have to rewrite all the stuff i had before.

thank you

Ok thanks alot for your help, i got everything done and restored.

i jsut have few questions, the threads and posts have been restored but when you look at them its says 0posts and when look at forums it says 0threads also. Is there any way to fix that.

Also when i click on any user i get this fatal error

also would ask if i can get the text i had put into legal notice, founding, aswell as custom pages with text..is there anyway to restore that from my old board maybe it is stored into some file on ftp? would be really great if i can get those so i dont have to rewrite all the stuff i had before.

thank you

My board was version 3.0.9 and i tried to update it to 3.1.0 and it got stuck and i had to stop it. Then after reading around and looking around this forum i saw this guide (LInk )

So now i realised what i was doing wrong, but the problem is that neither the board or the acp are loading for me i get a fatal error. Yesterday i fixed that the board loaded but acp did not, but today both do not load.

I have searched this board for answer but none of them worked so far. I do not have a backup of files so i cant revert the change that update caused.

Could someone help? Thank you. You can asnwer in german if you do not know english i can use translator to get your answer.