Posts by Blueracer66

Interesting. I use Grammarly all the time while using Google Chrome, so this is a bummer. ?(

I haven't posted in this site on years. I do lurk the forums even once in a blue moon to keep up to date. I have an expired license with branding-free and want to renew it. I'll wait until WoltLab Suite 5.2 is released. In my opinion, WoltLab is a hidden gem!

Anyway, I felt like posting in this thread. Hopefully, I hope WoltLab supports Grammarly in the future. Adios! :)

I have a license for the following products:

• WoltLab Burning Board 4.0
    • WoltLab Calendar 2.0
    • WoltLab Blog 2.0
    • WoltLab Gallery 2.0
    • Branding Free

My questions are:

Do you offer any discounts for current customers? If not, are you planning to offer any discounts in the future?

If I extend my license and convert to WoltLab Suite Core 3.0, will I have to extend my license yet again once WoltLab Suite Core 3.1 comes out?

I keep extending my license, but I never got to use it. I like this new version as it has a modern, lean and clean look to it. I haven't been around here in ages, and I am eagerly looking forward to giving WoltLab Suite Core 3.0 a try!

Putting it nicely, he basically told me that it cost too much (of his) time trying to get it to work with many various user hosting configurations, etc, and not enough money coming in for the work to maintain it.

That's sad news. I purchased this plugin a while back and I am currently using it on one of my sites. It would be really nice if it was community maintained for further development.

Well, I purchased WBB3 on December 29, 2007 but never got around using it. Now, I just started using it about three days ago for an upcoming project of mine. Still getting used to the software and using Google Translate to search for plugins and forums posts as there are not many in English.

Hello,

I've been a customer since December 29, 2007. On May 9, 2010 at 14:22:15 PDT I purchased the Community Calendar, Community Blog, and Community Gallery plugins. I paid a total of $146.99 USD via PayPal.

I recently decided to have a clean install on my new site so I downloaded the script from this site. When finished I installing everything, I noticed the community blog, gallery, and calendar plugins were gone. I try getting the files from my account but they're not there. Why?

Anyway, I would like to either get the three plugins I purchased or the branding-free option. They both cost the same. Thanks! :)