Posts by sixr

Greetings,
    I've had WBB 3.1 installed on my domain, and I made a successful transfer of all files to other domain.

The problem is the database, I made a change in ..wcf/config.inc.php (new parameters are added for new database)

so, when I try to connect to Website, it lists me:

In "#5", it lists me old database info to connect, how can I change to new one?

Well, I understand German... :)

so, I will try that in a few days, when I get my domain, so, that would show me on my external page, forum login status, edit profile and private messages?

Greetings,

I have a HTML based web site (in development), and I have menu list on the top.
    Well, on most software I found php script to show me current session on my board like here

Welcome Sytrus. Logout

So, I need to put

PHP
    <?php include("WHAT FILE") ?>

to show me the status above. To be precise, I want it to make standard login, logout and session checker like normal login system, just want to
    put it on the site.

Respect+

Hi

My forum was hacked, somebody alter my codes on index.php, global.php, options.inc.php

can somebody provide my the php codes for these scripts?

Greetings,

How can I add some page content of my own, to be seen in the tab menu. I tried to add, but I always got some class errors.
    Page based PHP added manually via FTP or Direct upload, to WCF DIR on the host...
    ?(

Hello,

Alright, i've installed wbb Volcano a few days ago, it's ran smoothly, but today, i was on the forums, then i went to acp to sent mass mails, when i done that, i went to the forums again, so i enter some forums where is threads list. So i wanted to Close some threads but i could not do that, i click on the checkbox but the thread does not select and i have not any moderator functions below thread list when i select one or more threads.

Second: I enter acp, and where some options that have some description, i cannot see that description, i need to put a mouse over the title and then the description shows me....

Any help???