Posts by boazor

SOS
    i am getting this error and i don't know why
    the only thing i did last night is to import from my old site users
    now i use the import system and select only import user + avatar
    its happen when i press the name of the user name to check profile

Fatal error: TaggingReloadedPageListener::execute() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/system/style/Style.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/system/event/listener/TaggingReloadedPageListener.class.php on line 62

update :
    i copy file that was on my old site
    and now i got this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Style in /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/system/style/Style.class.php on line 105

please help no one can register my site

btw i found it on the server package search no place to post problem there :)

but i post it on the WCom thank you for you help harald

Gnex if you look on my post "uninstall error"
    that is the plugin i have problem with.

i am sure you did great job on it but its not working i think on english

I don't know why no one here the expert not create this plugin
    i know i don't have the right to ask but i am sure with what i found on facebook apps
    its will be easy to some dev expert.
    i wish i can do it .
    but i dont find any good doc about how to create package with example
    you need to be expert to write code for WBB .

guys its will be nice if some one will help here

thank you who ever do it :)

hello guys i install some plugin for facebook connect
    when i try to remove it i got this error
    plugin name :Facebook-Verbindung (WBB-Erweiterung)

Quoted
    Fatal error: PHP warning in file /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/system/template/patch/TemplatePatch.class.php (236): fopen() [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: Filename cannot be empty

Information:

error message: PHP warning in file /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/system/template/patch/TemplatePatch.class.php (236): fopen() [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: Filename cannot be empty
    php version: 5.2.16
    wcf version: 1.1.4 Beta 1 (Tempest)
    file: /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php (281)
    error code: 0
    date: 02/01/2011 01:59pm
    request: /acp/index.php?page=Package&step=TemplatePatchPackageInstallationPlugin&queueID=163&action=uninstall&packageID=48&
    referer: http://www.orbks.com/acp/index.php?page=…s&packageID=48&
    Stacktrace:

#0 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/system/template/patch/TemplatePatch.class.php(236): WCF::handleError(2, 'fopen() [<a hre...', '/home1/boazshak...', 236, Array)
    #1 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/system/template/patch/TemplatePatch.class.php(105): TemplatePatch->checkDiffType('', 'rb')
    #2 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/acp/package/plugin/TemplatePatchPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php(136): TemplatePatch->__construct(0)
    #3 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageInstallationQueue.class.php(146): TemplatePatchPackageInstallationPlugin->uninstall('120', '--- C:/LocalSer...', true, false, '248', '', '2')
    #4 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageUninstallation.class.php(127): PackageInstallationQueue->executePackageInstallationPlugin()
    #5 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageUninstallation.class.php(29): PackageUninstallation->uninstall('TemplatePatchPa...')
    #6 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/acp/page/PackagePage.class.php(61): PackageUninstallation->__construct()
    #7 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(46): PackagePage->show(163)
    #8 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(64): AbstractPage->__construct()
    #9 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(92): RequestHandler->__construct()
    #10 /home1/boazshak/public_html/orbks/acp/index.php(8): RequestHandler::handle('Package', Array, 'page')
    #11 {main}

btw when i try to reinstall it create new copy of it
    and the new copy i manage to remove easy

hello guys i install some plugin for facebook connect
    when i try to remove it i got this error
    plugin name :Facebook-Verbindung (WBB-Erweiterung)

Harald i am have wwb more then year
    i know it good for end user the only thing is different from my
    old system that i didn't import from phpBB
    i didnt change anything on it .
    i know that i can buy support but you cant proms me you will fix it
    i think i need to reinstall it and after that i will import from this system
    and see what happen i got noting to lose :)

thank you anyway

error fix but noting i do on the ACP fix the problem of "The message is to short. It has to contain at least 200,000 characters and 200,000 words"

this is my site http://www.orbks.com

btw if u need admin access i will give you i compere to my old site with the same system and i have the same right's and setting on the ACP

i try to change the chmod on some folders and now i cant access the admin panel
    even after i change it back its not work

that is the error i get "[an error occurred while processing this directive] "

SOS help