Posts by boazor

Hi harald
    i need to buy you coffee you always the first to help me :)

i did try this but i manage to move one thread to different forum
    i only manage to move with link what i dont like to do
    or move it to the same forum.
    any idea what i am missing

Hi all.

I have this system for long time this is the first time i try to move post from one from to other
    and from some reason i didn't manage to do it.
    how i can do it?

why i am getting this error "You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required access rights to enter this page."
    i always get this error when i try to get in to link that publish on the forum
    the links are for projects and from some reason i cant see them.

I don't know if there is system like that .

the idea of the system that it will send automatic email to the members and create post
    on birthdays forum or any thread you like to do .

hi all

i like to know if there is option that after i reedit post
    it will automatic get to the top of the list in the forum

harald i try the PM because i did see him use is account
    i will wait day or two if noting happen going for reinstall i think its will be the best

i start remove some plugin i think this is the one its the only one give me error of uninstall

WBB-Templatepatch: Loginbox
    Version 1.0.0 - Dec 9th 2010 - Copyright © Tim Wittenberg, GneX
    Fügt einen Platzhalter unterhalb des Loginformulars in der Loginbox des WoltLab Burning Boards ein.

i install some but today i start remove some of them and still problem happen
    btw i am get error 503 service unavailable to i tell me host to check it out
    but its only happen on my site and i have more site in my host.

i am not sure but i think all start with Facebook connect plugin but i remove it

my friend that is the full message i copy past it the only thing out is date and time

[12-Feb-2011 12:47:52] PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0
    [12-Feb-2011 12:48:56] PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0
    [12-Feb-2011 13:09:22] PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

firefox :)

this is to much lexa i need to meet you and buy you coffee with cake :) :thumbup:

btw its not work with IE :(
    it least i know its not problem with my system

i get crazy i think i will reinstall my system :(

i am try to add group to forum and its not let me any idea?

sorry guys