Posts by snowsteve

Ah ok, that makes sense. The grid albums are from a few years ago when we were uploading smaller photos due to load speeds.

Is there a way to force all albums to be grids rather than one large plus some small? I much prefer the grid style.

Thanks

Any suggestions?

I've cleared the cache, I've rebuilt the data & thumbnails.

I've also created some new albums today, and they worked perfectly (display with a grid).

So I tried creating a new album, moved the photos from the old one to the new one, but the same problem.

I was thinking it may be that there's something wrong with those images or maybe the thumbnails weren't created, but then if I change the browser size, at different widths it displays thumbnails.

Hi

I've been grouping my photos together in albums, which I'd not done before, but half way through doing it the album preview in the album list has changed from being a nice grid of six images to just being on image. You should be able to see what I mean here: photos (that link takes you to the third page, scroll down half way and you'll see it).

Also, when viewing a specific photo there's a "details" tab in the sidebar with eg. the filename and date etc. Is there a way to prevent that from displaying?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi

I'm wanting to create a gallery of YouTube videos. Is there are way to do this in the Gallery package?

Basically I'd like to create maybe a category called "videos" then add YouTube urls so that it displays like photos in the gallery but it's videos to watch.

If this is built in then great, but happy if somebody could suggest a plugin too.

Thanks

Steve

We've used Galleryproject's package for a number of years but it's old stuff now and is no longer updated. All the photos we've uploaded over the years are held on our web server and all the image info is in a database on our web server. This is our photos page

We've used Burning Board forum for a while now and would like to start using the Woltlab Gallery too, so want to move all the images and descriptions etc from Galleryproject to Woltlab Gallery. We have just over 1000 photos so I don't want to manually re-upload everything, so looking to find out (1) is it possible to move everything automatically; and (2) is there somebody out there who can do it for us?

So long as it's successful on website number 1, we have a further two websites we need to do exactly the same thing.

Many Thanks

Steve

The registration email and others send ok, but a question about the functionality...

If the user doesn't receive (or ignores) the initital registration email then each time they log in they see the info messge "Your user account is not activated yet. You must complete the activation process first."

If they click the link is it supposed to re-send the activation email/code? I would guess it should, but it doesn't.

Please can you clarify?

Thanks

Thanks @Black Rider

I've had another look through things and the changes I made to the style were:

I then added a div around the advert (within Appearance > Ad) and gave it a negative margin-left of -14px. This way the rest of the items in the sidebar are centered under the MPU.

I'm trying to add standard sized MPU adverts (300x250px) into the sidebar using the ads section (under Appearance).

The problem is the sidebar isn't wide enough, so I found the style for the sidebar (#main > div > div > .sidebar) and set it to 310px, however it cuts off the right-hand side of the advert. So I made the sidebar wider again, but have the same problem.

I then looked for some padding or margin that might be making a difference, so I set ".wcfAdLocationSidebarTop, .wcfAdLocationSidebarBottom" to have 0 left/right padding (it was 14px). This now displays the full width of the advert, but it looks wrong because there's no left margin, and it really needs it.

I've tried a few other style settings but just can't get it to display correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Many Thanks

Steve

I've the same problem.

I've been able to amend the width of the sidebar (#main > div > div > .sidebar) however the space for the advert is still too narrow, I think by 14px. I've played around with the padding and margins but just can't get the full width of the advert to display - it's cutting off the right-hand edge of the advert.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Steve