Posts by pyedorosh

Hi

All time that I try to update to 3.0.7 version, shows this error:

Code
    Fatal error: PHP warning in file /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/system/io/File.class.php (38): fopen(/home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/icon/favicon/faviconBlue.ico) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission deniedInformation:error message: PHP warning in file /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/system/io/File.class.php (38): fopen(/home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/icon/favicon/faviconBlue.ico) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission deniedphp version: 5.2.5wcf version: 1.0.8file: /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php (255)error code: 0date: 07/18/2008 01:13amrequest: /forum/acp/index.php?page=Package&step=FilesPackageInstallationPlugin&queueID=152&action=update&packageID=38&referer: http://www.criativityweb.com/forum/acp/index.php?page=Package&step=execPackageInstallationPlugins&queueID=152&action=update&packageID=38&Stacktrace:#0 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/system/io/File.class.php(38): WCF::handleError(2, 'fopen(/home/cri...', '/home/criativit...', 38, Array) #1 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/system/io/Tar.class.php(196): File->__construct('/home/criativit...', 'wb') #2 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/system/setup/FileInstaller.class.php(57): Tar->extract('/home/criativit...') #3 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/system/setup/Installer.class.php(113): FileInstaller->createFile(43, '/home/criativit...') #4 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/system/setup/Installer.class.php(32): Installer->install('icon/favicon/fa...', 43, Object(Tar)) #5 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageInstallation.class.php(509): Installer->__construct() #6 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/acp/package/plugin/FilesPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php(58): PackageInstallation->extractFiles('/home/criativit...', '/tmp//files_c52...', Object(FilesFileHandler)) #7 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/acp/package/plugin/AbstractPackageInstallationPlugin.class.php(83): FilesPackageInstallationPlugin->install('/home/criativit...', '/tmp//files_c52...', Object(FilesFileHandler)) #8 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageInstallationQueue.class.php(141): AbstractPackageInstallationPlugin->update() #9 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageInstallation.class.php(319): PackageInstallationQueue->executePackageInstallationPlugin() #10 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/acp/package/PackageInstallation.class.php(52): PackageInstallation->install('FilesPackageIns...') #11 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/acp/page/PackagePage.class.php(42): PackageInstallation->__construct() #12 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(36): PackagePage->show(152) #13 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(63): AbstractPage->__construct() #14 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(91): RequestHandler->__construct() #15 /home/criativityweb/www/forum/acp/index.php(8): RequestHandler::handle('Package', Array, 'page') #16 {main}

Somebody can help me?

Thanks,
    Pedro

Hi...

I want to make a black border only header and I want to take off the border between the buttons of the navigation bar and the icons in buttons. How I make it?
    My header is this:
    [Blocked Image: http://criativityweb.com/imagens/duv1.png]

I want to place an image in the deep one of the border of heading of the area that does not appear as deep of the post editor and to move the image for the right side of the figure. How I make it?

[Blocked Image: http://criativityweb.com/imagens/duv2.png]

Thank you!
    Pedro

Hello!

I would like to know how to make an area below the forums destined to affiliates.
    In this area it goes to be banners of them.
    Is there some mod for this or will have that to edit template of the WBB?

Thanks!
    Pedro

Thank you!
    But this site is in German...
    I don't understand German...
    Why do they make this site in English as second language?