Posts by e.meneses

t maybe you have something else interfering?

I got it!

Someone changed the proxy configs over here. Now, when I try to access the woltlab main website it's ask to fill a captcha challenge.

I'm trying to reset the configs here. But no luck so far. ;(

I don't know if this is a bug or not.

The fact is: I can't see any icon at the Community tab, as you can see in the imagem below

The main page, ok. Community, Blog and Pluggin Store I got this issue.

Even the icons of editor is missing.

I solve it.

I don't know how exactly, but it was successfully.

Only one question: How to prevent this group do "Enable master password"?

The only way is not allowing the "System Option"?

I'm trying to create another Admin group to my board.

This users may not access the "Main Admin"group. But they can do everything else.

So I try to create another group. But the "Main Admin" group can't edit this new group.

So I've try to copy the Moderators group and ensure the proper rights. No luck!

Even if I try grant acess to the new group i got the message that I can't.

Can anyone help me?

I got this error while upgratingt to 4.1:

An update of package com.woltlab.wbb from version 4.0.7 to 4.1.0 Beta 2 is not supported.
    Stacktrace:

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler.class.php(556): wcf\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler->findShortestUpdateThread('com.woltlab.wbb', Array, '4.0.7', '4.1.0 Beta 2')
    #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler.class.php(556): wcf\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler->findShortestUpdateThread('com.woltlab.wbb', Array, '4.0.7', '4.1.0 Beta 3')
    #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler.class.php(499): wcf\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler->findShortestUpdateThread('com.woltlab.wbb', Array, '4.0.7', '4.1.0 Beta 4')
    #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler.class.php(102): wcf\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler->updatePackage('4', '4.1.0 Beta 4')
    #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler.class.php(64): wcf\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler->tryToInstallPackage('com.woltlab.wbb', '4.1.0 Beta 4', true)
    #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\data\package\update\PackageUpdateAction.class.php(497): wcf\system\package\PackageInstallationScheduler->buildPackageInstallationStack()
    #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\data\package\update\PackageUpdateAction.class.php(449): wcf\data\package\update\PackageUpdateAction->createQueue('update')
    #7 [internal function]: wcf\data\package\update\PackageUpdateAction->prepareUpdate()
    #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\data\AbstractDatabaseObjectAction.class.php(182): call_user_func(Array)
    #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\action\AJAXProxyAction.class.php(76): wcf\data\AbstractDatabaseObjectAction->executeAction()
    #10 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\action\AJAXInvokeAction.class.php(96): wcf\action\AJAXProxyAction->invoke()
    #11 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\action\AbstractAction.class.php(49): wcf\action\AJAXInvokeAction->execute()
    #12 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\action\AJAXInvokeAction.class.php(63): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run()
    #13 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\system\request\Request.class.php(58): wcf\action\AJAXInvokeAction->__run()
    #14 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\wcf\lib\system\request\RequestHandler.class.php(108): wcf\system\request\Request->execute()
    #15 C:\xampp\htdocs\ardp\acp\index.php(10): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle('wbb', true)
    #16 {main}

well, that it's not entirely true, i think it's italian.

Any solution, to trick the plugin ?
    (i mean install italian, then edit the language manually from Design->Languages?)

Yes.

You can edit the language file. Translate the file, change the language code and then upload it. Very simple, if you know Italian... :P

I'd like to suggest the the header (User, Moderation, Notifications, Conversations and Search) to be fixed at top.

Even when I scroll page down.

Makes easier to find things, join conversations and so on.

Hi

what type of TLS are you talking about? STARTTLS or the deprecated Port 465? As I said: The first will be supported in the future. The second already is supported.

It's the first one.

Thanks!

I want to suggest to add the security system that it should use when the SMTP protocol is selected.

How does it work today?

When I select SMTP, which SMTP security model the system uses to send the email?

None, SSL, TLS and so on.

My SMTP works only with TLS, I can't send email through WBB.

Thanks in advance. :D