Posts by e.meneses

Hello e.meneses ,

I'm fine thank you how are you?

Nice project, congratulations. Yes, I would expect a similar work from Wotlab management, actually I am expecting more language-focused. As seen on the link or according to need. Will the project be included in version 5.3 and higher? I would be glad if you add Turkish translation with version 5.3. I try to help.

Sure.

As soon as they release the public beta, I will update the language string for translation.

Turkish is ready to go. ;)

I hope the time is running low for the beta to release. We are very curious about the feature and language file for translation. In fact, it would be great if a translation project was created for some languages that are used with the feature, such as Crowdin or somewhere similar. So I think many people can contribute. Do you have a plan like this ?

Hey BeReal

How are you?

I got the Crowdin project ready to go and you can access it here.

You are welcome to contribute.

See ya

Here in Brazil it's going crazy...

The beach was full this weekend. No spaces between people.

It's like the pandemic never happened.

This image represents the moment.

"The bedroom is on fire!

"Fire! Leave the building!"

"Can we go back inside?"

"I belive we can..."

Hello there!

How are you guys?

I'm looking for some way to admins and moderators of a forum to get notifications whenever someone posts anything at any given private forum.

Eg.: My board has 15 categories and each one has its own private forum.

I need to, manually, access 15 areas to check if there are any new threads.

After I do reply to the thread I got that thread added to my watch list, so I got updates on any new post.

Is there any option to watch newly created threads at private forums?

Thanks in advance!

See ya.

Hello there!

Currently only the Portugal flag (ISO 3166-1 Code PT) is available for language selection and there are no flag for Brazil (ISO 3166-1 Code BR).

The Portuguese languages of Portugal and Brazil are very different.

For example, "Estofado" in Brazil means upholstered, like the pillow. In Portugal it means soup.

"Carregar" in Brazil means to carry, in Portugal it means squeezing.

In Brazil "frigorífico" is an industrial facility that processes and stores animal products, in Portugal it is the refrigerator.

Brazil: Peão is something like a cowboy and in Portugal is pedestrian.

Not to mention all the actions verbs. The conjugation of verbs are so different.

Anyway, the two languages, although both Portuguese, are very different from each other.

I even tried to created the Brazilian flag, but it looked awful. ^^

Can anyone help me with this?

Hello!

When I add a CMS Article using the editor the multilingual settings doesn't seams to be right.

Code
    [wsa='7'][/wsa]

This shows the article in the User Interface language, not in the Article Language.

If the given article is multilingual and has the same language of this new article, shouldn't this show the article in that specific language?

Images

• Captura de Tela 2020-06-01 às 17.25.01.png

Would be really great if there are an option to Parse the language phrases to a example:

After checked the "Parse example" content text would be like:

John Doe wrote the article Lorem Ipsum.

And the custom value text would be like:

John Doe escreveu o artigo Lorem Ipsum.

The blue means that's a variable (no translation needed) and green that's a string to translate.

This would be very helpful to verify if the translation works as it's supposed to.

PHP has a function called imagecreatefromwebp that can be used to convert webp images to JPEG.

Shouldn't be hard to implement that while uploading the file...

PHP
    <?php
    // Load the WebP file
    $im = imagecreatefromwebp('./example.webp');
    // Convert it to a jpeg file with 100% quality
    imagejpeg($im, './example.jpeg', 100);
    imagedestroy($im);
    ?>