Recent Activity should display under "Forum" tab...

• App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

Not under "User Online" page... https://beta.woltlab.com/index.php/RecentActivityList/ When/if a person wants to see "what's new" / "recent activity" quickly, it can be found easily under Forum tab. Not have to find it under "User Online" page. IMO, it would serve better purpose under Forum tab.

Edit: Well, maybe under both Tabs, "User Online" and "Forum". Then you can access recent activity over all, quickly.

• You can't find it "under" the "User Online" tab, but "under" the "Members" tab which is correct since the tab shows the activities of members, also this page belongs to the user package which doesn't know the board package thus it can't use this tab.

I looked again, you're right Was "under" member tab... Thanks for clarifying that and the fact it's part of the user package. I had no idea there was separate "packages" for things lol. I suppose there is "recent activity" snippet listing in sidebar for forums, just thought having access to the page itself with more activity as whole, would be nice from Forum tab.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von smooey (15. April 2013 um 09:19)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!