Is this worth it?

• So I heard of this and did a demo, and it was fine

But I also have a friend that bought this and he was installing it and it said '502 bad gateway'

So I'm not really sure if this is worth it (because you can't install it)

But is it worth it? I don't know..

I've seen reviews of this and it says this is bad..

• Official Post

Hello,

But I also have a friend that bought this and he was installing it and it said '502 bad gateway'

The error 502 is generated by the web server and indicates that it was unable to communicate with the PHP processor. This is an indication of a configuration error of the web server and is triggered before the software is even executed. Your friend should seek support from their web host to get the issue resolved.

We also offer a managed hosting where we will take care of everything from the installation to updates and upgrades.

I've seen reviews of this and it says this is bad..

Sounds odd, is there something particular you would like to know?

• Official Post

Looking through the most recent ones, I can only find answers from users that never used it or that wanted to embed YouTube videos into the Gallery (which is supported). I'm registered on that site as "dtdesign", so you may or may not have seen responses from me.

That said, the demo is an accurate representation of the capabilities of our software. If you think that the software is a match for your requirements then go ahead, otherwise if you have specific concerns then please free to ask.

• Ok.. I'll think about buying this.

Also my friend says that it says 502 bad gateway when its at the 'logFiles' step in the installer

'

• Error Message:

Expected a valid file log at '/home/vol12_1/hstn.me/mseet_28485492/htdocs/files.log'.

• File:

/home/vol12_1/hstn.me/mseet_28485492/htdocs/tmp/a46d8815/install/files/lib/system/WCFSetup.class.php (905)

• Stack Trace:
      • #0 /home/vol12_1/hstn.me/mseet_28485492/htdocs/tmp/a46d8815/install/files/lib/system/WCFSetup.class.php (851):
      • wcf\system\WCFSetup->getInstalledFiles('/home/vol12_1/hstn.me/mseet_28485492/htdocs/')
      • #1 /home/vol12_1/hstn.me/mseet_28485492/htdocs/tmp/a46d8815/install/files/lib/system/WCFSetup.class.php (282):
      • wcf\system\WCFSetup->logFiles()
      • #2 /home/vol12_1/hstn.me/mseet_28485492/htdocs/tmp/a46d8815/install/files/lib/system/WCFSetup.class.php (103):
      • wcf\system\WCFSetup->setup()
      • #3 /home/vol12_1/hstn.me/mseet_28485492/htdocs/install.php (1263):
      • wcf\system\WCFSetup->__construct()

'