UiSortableList questions

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 5.3

I am currently using the the included UiSortableList to resort some things on the frontend/ It works beautifully on desktop, but try as i might, I cannot get it to work on mobile. stackoverflow suggests jQuery Touch Punch which I see is included. Is there something I'm missing? Should UiSortableList work on mobile? None of the various places in ACP that use this (like smilies) works either though I though all signs point to Touch Punch being pretty plug and play?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

the sortable UI on mobile works a bit different, because drag and drop can be a bit awkward. For this reason, the implementation expects a drag handle to be present which can be used to move the item. Please be advised that the handle is only available on screen-sm and screen-md, equaling smartphones in landscape mode as well as tablets.

You can find an example of this in the smiley list in the admin panel. The HTML only requires one extra button in the .sortableButtonContainer:

Smarty
    <span class="icon icon16 fa-arrows sortableNodeHandle"></span>

See https://github.com/WoltLab/WCF/bl…leyList.tpl#L58 for context.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!