Problems with WolLab Suite Core 3.0.27 - corrupting access to the Forum Area

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

Hi I help run a very simple forum for approximately 150 people without any major issues since April 2017.

We have recently started to have a repeating problem every Tuesday, where the internal link to the forum area becomes corrupted.

We are then unable to access the forum area.

The home, gallery and calendar areas are unaffected.

However, the next day (Wednesday) the system seems to reset itself and normally functionality is fully restored.

We first started to see the problem following the upgrade to WoltLab Suite Core 3.0.27 on the 9th March.

We have not altered any of the internal admin settings, or adjusted any chronjobs and was wondering if anyone else was having this issue??

Many thanks

John

• johnbaker

Changed the title of the thread from “Problems with WolLab Suite Core 3.0.27 - corrupting access to the Forum AreA” to “Problems with WolLab Suite Core 3.0.27 - corrupting access to the Forum Area”.
  • I realized that I have the same problem. After renaming my htaccess the forum works again.

Edit: After further investigation I found that the follogwing mod header was causing my problem or at least it was resolved by removing

Header set Content-Security-Policy "default-src 'self';"

Really strange since this worked for years. I don't remeber making recent changes to the forum.

Edited 2 times, last by dan-nkl ().

• The CSP Header is not an easy header :)

You may be able to see the error that is causing the problem in the browser console.