Question regarding trophy order?

• Batarjal

Is it possible to update the trophy sidebar so that users can select which order they want the trophies placed?

On the forum we run, we are using the trophy system more for aesthetics, so users want to be able to place them in specific order rather than us choosing the order when they are awarded through date through the acp.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this question, its just a request for the next update of this plugin which has been purchased by our forum. But I'm a user there not the buyer.

Trophy Sidebar

• Hello,

The order is solely determined by the configured order in the admin panel. It is not possible to change the order per user or by the users themselves.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• Hello,

The order is solely determined by the configured order in the admin panel. It is not possible to change the order per user or by the users themselves.

Hey, yes I'm aware of that, I was just wondering if there was any plans to make this possible in a later update. Would help a lot as its highly requested because we are using them more as Aesthetically pleasing like colors of a rainbow kinda thing.

If not then where could I request for someone to make this plugin? we would be wiling to purchase it or pay someone to make it.for example

Where that description is, you could have a 'move up' 'move down' for the trophies.

If anyone can easily do this then I'll get you in contact with our website customer thank you :)

• Hello,

please ask the licensee to approve your account, this process takes as less as 30 seconds to complete and is free of charge. This option can be found at "My Account > Licenses".

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH