How to add German language to an aldready installed Woltlab 5.3

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 5.3

Hello,

I searched a lot and I did not fine my answer. Would you please mention how can I download German from so I can import ?

Thank you very much...

Merry Christmas and happy new year :)

• … and is not recommended since the imported variables are not properly linked to their original package and thus can be problematic. In general, importing a language afterwards has many problems. The best way would be a fresh installation and an import from your existing WoltLab Suite afterwards.

• Thanks a lot everyone...

I do not have many extensions and I just needed the front end to be in two languages. Unfortunately the reinstallation is not an option for me and I have so much to do at this time of the year and I can not afford it (time-wise).

I imported the language I did a little check back and forth and it seems to be fine. My forum is not extremely customized so I hope I am not going to have many issues.

Only one question... I have customized one of the phrases which related to the activation of the account. I removed the activation link and only kept the activation code which the user should manually enter in the forum. The problem is that one part of the email is still in English although I modified the phrase in German.

here it is : wcf.user.register.needActivation.mail.plaintext

Klicken Sie hier, um Ihr Konto zu aktivieren

English version: Please click here to activate your account.

The red part is still in English... Any ideas how to solve this ?

Really appreciate your help.

• I would appreciate if you help me with this problem :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!