OAuth Redirect for facebook where to find?

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 5.2

To enable facebook login OAuth Redirect apparently is required. Where do I find this?

Instructions say "The appropriate Redirect URI can be found in the description of the input fields of the settings in the ACP of your community installation.". I don't know what this means.

• dan1

Changed the title of the thread from “OAuth Redirect for facebook wher to find?” to “OAuth Redirect for facebook where to find?”.
  • That's where you put your Facebook credentials (Configuration -> Users -> Registration

Thanks but I don't know what your answer pertains to. It doesn't answer my question.

I know how to aet up the facebook app in facebook developers. I don't know where to get the value OAuth Redirect URL.

• Thanks guys, I missed that.

Another question, how do I get the register with facebook button to also appear in the registration page. I'm referring to where the link "register yourself" takes you.

• how do I get the register with facebook button to also appear in the registration page

Although this might confuse a new user, there is no "Register with Facebook" button by design. The idea behind this is that you don't register with Facebook, but rather login, since you don't provide any registration information yourself. As you know, this information is taken from your Facebook account.

Chris