Adsense have problem pixel ?

• No, sorry, there is no need to create boxes for using Adsense.

Come a little closer, guys.

On the one hand you add the code in the Head-Code Box. This is absolutely okay.

On the other hand it depends on the adsense configuration you have made in Google Adsense.

You have so much possibilities to show ads in WoltLab Suite.

Go to

ACP - Customization - Ads

I have tested all possible integrations over the last years. Except one which I won't recommend you can use all of them without destroying the design.

In Adsense I have activated "Automatic ads" and the size is optimized by Google too.

NO In-Page-Ads, they destroy the layout/design

Vignette ads that appear between loading different pages are okay, also in full screen mode, I use them.

This one in the Head-Code box under ACP - Configuration - Options - General - Site

Like you can see, I have also integrated page level ads. It's on you, if you want them, or not.

Code
    </script>
    <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
    google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1234567890",
    enable_page_level_ads: true
    });
    </script>

Here examples how you can configure and integrate ads in various locations of WoltLab Suite:

• You can't create a box next to the logo or between posts and so on, so every solution has its advantages. It depends on what you need. I use both solutions and some modified templates.

Dies das 🍍 Ananas ist der Squad 👀