I am following the short tutorial "Creating a simple package" trying to understand how to create a package. Following the instructions the package is created and installed into Woltlab Suite. But when I try to reach url like "http://localhost:9999/wsc/index.php?test/&greet=You" I am receiving error like
- Requested URL
- Error Message
- Unknown controller 'Test'
- File (Line)
- /var/www/html/wcf/lib/system/request/ControllerMap.class.php (103)
- /var/www/html/wcf/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php (180): wcf\system\request\ControllerMap->resolve(…)
- /var/www/html/wcf/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php (72): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->buildRequest(…)
- /var/www/html/index.php (9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle(…)
I can see that RequestHandler.class.php -> handle() function is receiving $application parameter as "wbb", which means the initial request starts from "app/index.php" file. Is that on purpose?
Are there any other places where I can observe some package related tutorials? Please advise?