I purchased a license for version 4 a few weeks before version 5 came out, and was extremely disappointed to see that it was not possible to update to the latest version that I didn't even know was planned, nor was there a discount because of that.
So my quetion is : should I purchase a license extension for version 5.2 now, or should I wait for the next big release ? Any idea when that would be due ?
I really don't want to buy this version if the next one is coming in less than a year or so...
Thank you very much.