Assign multiple label from the same label group

• App
    WoltLab Suite Core

I find the labels to be a very powerful way to sort content, but as far as I know it is not possible to assign two or more labels from the same label group. For example, I have a label group named "Country", and I make a post that is about both Sweden and Denmark, but I can't choose both the label "Sweden" and "Denmark".

It would be nice if we were able to choose more than one label from a label group.

• Hei

but you can make so many labels group you wish, and you can enter more than 1 label per post etc:thumbup:

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• Yes, I know:)

But then I need one label group for Sweden, and another one for Denmark etc.. Having a label group for each country would be a mess. I just want to have one label group "Countries", and be able to select multiple lables within that group.

• Marcel Werk 2. März 2020 um 16:27

Hat das Label Nicht geplant hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!