Somehow All of My Forums For Which I Do Not Assign a Description Pick Up Dummy Text "Blue Theme By The Forum Software Designers." How Can I Get Rid of That?

• I am not sure whether my problem arose from a theme I added or something else, but somehow (no matter what theme/style I use) when I add a forum or subforum, but do not assign a "description," the forum shows up in the forum list with some dummy text - in my case "Blue Theme By The Forum Software Designers."

I have no idea where that came from but I would definitely like to get rid of it in one operation, as I have many forums and it will be a great effort over time to go back to existing forums and assign descriptions to each one.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

• cassiusamicus

Changed the title of the thread from “Somehow All of My Forums For Which I Do Not Assign a Description Pick Up Dummy Text "Blue Theme By Software Designers." How Can I Get Rid of That?” to “Somehow All of My Forums For Which I Do Not Assign a Description Pick Up Dummy Text "Blue Theme By The Forum Software Designers." How Can I Get Rid of That?”.
  • Hello,

This can be caused by a defective phrase added by a plugin that contains a zero-length name.

Please run this database query to remove it:

SQL
    1. DELETE FROM wcf1_language_item WHERE languageItem = '';

Afterwards, please clear the cache via the admin panel and everything should work properly again.