Question About the Woltlab "Editor": How to Include a "footnote" within a single page or box?

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.1

I am regularly needing to create posts or pages that have a "footnote" - meaning superscript or other indicator, with a hyperlink to the bottom or some other part of the same page.

For example, I might like to end this line with a "note" indicator and have that hyperlinked to the footer at the bottom of this post. [NOTE 1]

I realize that this might be a simple HTML issue, but I am wondering if those who know how the Editor that Woltlab uses work have any preferred way to do this. I think the question will be the same for both "posts" and "pages" but if the answer is difference, I mainly expect to do this with longer entries that are normally "pages"

Would it be best to create the text in some kind of external HTML program (maybe something that is WYSIWYG) and then paste it into the editor, perhaps as "code"? If there is particular coding involved, does that involve an "anchor" command, or something that might be custom to the Woltlab Editor.

Or is there a better way to do this in line with the way the Woltlab editor operates?

Thanks very much!

NOTE 1 - This is a sample of the type of footnote that I often want to use on a page.

• Thanks very much for the reply Ramiru. My primary use for this would be within a single "page," rather then within a single post in the forum, so I want to keep looking for a way to do that within a single document rather than between multiple locations, if at all possible.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Jump anchors are currently not supported, as they're removed by the server-side validation process. I do have this on my list, but it won't happen mid-release, I'll look into this in future versions.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!