Changing the Line of Text on Login / Register Page

• I would like to modify / change the particular line of text which appears on my Login Page.

Anyone know where the change is made from?

I think it is modified in "Manage Phrases", but unfortunately I did not make note of it when I first made a text change to this text;

currently I have so far been unable to find the particular area where the text change / modification is made.

Please refer to the attachment I have included with this for further explanation.

Thanks for help anyone can provide me on this matter!

• The phrase is called wcf.user.login.forceLogin and is displayed whenever the login form is displayed because of the "Force login" option.

I have so far been unable to find the particular area where the text change / modification is made.

Head over to "Customization > Languages > Manage Phrases", which offers a separate filter for the actual content, accepting partial strings and thus makes it easier to find those kind of phrases. Try it out and see if you can find the aforementioned phrase.

• Hello Alexander Ebert,

Thank you for the information AND the suggestion about how to find specific phrases easier.:)

I am including this particular information in my Help Manual Guide I have made - and which I am adding to it issues, problems, questions and answers - like in this discussion. Eventually there will be sufficient information in that Help Manual which will eliminate the need to ask for help on every issue or problem that arises with my forum. ;)