• Could you help me please how can I solve this?

Hi Saeed,

do you use a test install or a purchased one, or hacked one, because you are not marked as customer?

You use your own translation. This leads to the assumption that only a small error in the language file has triggered this problem.

On your side I would check the lang file around wcf.user.avatar.error.disabled.

Perhaps you have disabled the avatar and it's only a configuration error.

Translation of this software is not easy, you always have to look close to the "Code and its function" and take care to leave the code intact.

Good luck

• Hi Saeed.

great that you solved the problem with my little inspiration.

Yes, I know the problem that in very much countries in the world the price for the software is very much. In several countries you can buy a little motorbike for the price. But it is not WoltLabs mistake, it's a worldwide problem of different currencies.

Would be great if WoltLab would open a forum section for international only-Core users.

Since they offer the Core / Framework for free, there should be a rudimental support line.

P.S.: If you sell your translation for a low price, you are able to buy apps.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!