Fatal Error when trying to change avatar

• Hello,

I use WoltLab Suite Core 3.1.10 pl 2 on my website with user-friendly links (Apache 2). Everything is working fine except when I am in https://mysite.ir/user/1 and click on 'Avatar Management', it shows fatal error:

I have checked avatarEdit.tpl template and I have not manually modified it, but I am not sure why I am getting this error.

These are the first seven lines of avatarEdit.tpl file:

Code
    {include file='userMenuSidebar'}

{include file='header' __disableAds=true __sidebarLeftHasMenu=true}

{if $__wcf->user->disableAvatar}
        <p class="error">{lang}wcf.user.avatar.error.disabled{/lang}</p>
    {/if}

I use custom language in my website which is my own translation, and English is disabled globally.

I have manually uploaded an avatar of my own user in ACP, but my future users would probably have the same problem.

Could you help me please how can I solve this?

Regards,

Saeed

• Hello Dukemaster and thanks for the reply in Avatar problem

I cannot reply threads in Chit Chat forum, so I reply you here.

Zitat

do you use a test install or a purchased one, or hacked one, because you are not marked as customer?

I use the free Core software in my website because of two reasons: 1) I do not need forum software at the moment 2) To be frank, I cannot afford the license to be a customer as only purchasing one of 49.99$ products costs me 7M IRR.

Thanks for the solution. I have checked wcf.user.avatar.error.disabled phrase which contained an extra {/if} and I have modified it, so now it's working fine.

Thanks a lot.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!