First of all i'm sorry to ask this here, but there are no way for future customer (so not one currently) to get any help from anyone in case of issue.
So as i to plan to buy the forum app soon, i saw that there new minor updates for woltlab 3.1, but i can't find any way to update as the update and store server seems to be offline for the updater (see screen).
I've tried with of without my woltlab credentials but it's the same issue :
After that issue i have a real pre-sale question :
As i know licenses are for current version only, if i wait to buy the 5.2 version, is the update from a 3.1 (free) community will be possible ?
So the idea is to migrate from the lastest 3.1.x with core only installed (free) version to a 5.2 version with core + forum.
Sorry for my bad english