Conversion from Phpbb 3.2.7 to Woltlab

• Hello,

Currently we are using phpbb 3.2.7. i want to know can we migrate from phpbb 3.2.7 to woltlab. the most important thing is old url redirection to new woltlab urls. is woltlab have this url redirecting function? In demo url we can't test this, any other way to test it before getting the license?

is paid membership option is inbuilt in woltlab?

i didn't see renewal option. is woltlab is renewal free?

the main function i need i can set the time period for post in specific forum ( Post Limit Per forum ) . like user can post Every 3 Days in specific forum.

is Inbox storage limit available in woltlab? like i can set the inbox message limit by membership.

is feedback and ratings plugin available for woltlab? if yes is it free?

thanks in advance

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

he most important thing is old url redirection to new woltlab urls. is woltlab have this url redirecting function?

Absolutely, this is configured on the webserver level and simply rewrites the rule into a schema that our software can handle. All such redirects will be handled with a HTTP 301 redirect which is strongly recommended by search engines in order to preserve ranking spots. See Rewrite Rules: phpBB 3.x for more details.

is paid membership option is inbuilt in woltlab?

Yes, this is a core feature.

i didn't see renewal option. is woltlab is renewal free?

License include the major release at the time of purchase, e.g. WoltLab Suite 3.1 at this time, but not the successor 5.2 which is a paid, but discounted upgrade. The upcoming WoltLab Suite 5.2 is currently in Beta and will be released later this year, see WoltLab Suite 5.2 Beta 1 Download to learn more.

the main function i need i can set the time period for post in specific forum ( Post Limit Per forum ) . like user can post Every 3 Days in specific forum.

No, you can only limit the interval between two posts in general regardless of a specific section, as well as to prevent successive posts in the same thread.

is Inbox storage limit available in woltlab? like i can set the inbox message limit by membership.

Yes, this can be configured per user group. Paid subscriptions basically work by automatically adding users to new user groups, which will inherit their permissions and thus apply the new (and most likely better) settings.

is feedback and ratings plugin available for woltlab? if yes is it free?

May I ask you to explain a bit what exactly these two should do? There are hundreds of hundreds of plugins available in the official Plugin-Store (both free and paid): https://pluginstore.woltlab.com/.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!