How to add a top menu link?

• But that will disable the contact form in general, that's not what I want. I made a menu link for the contact form in the main menu. I just want the contact link gone from the footer.

• But that will disable the contact form in general, that's not what I want. I made a menu link for the contact form in the main menu. I just want the contact link gone from the footer.

Simply go to Content > Menus > Footer Menu > Menu Items and disable the link by clicking the checkbox.

I thought you wanted it disabled. Because even if you remove the link from footer menu, if they know the contact us page address they can still go straight to it and send emails

• I'm talking about the actual url.

I'm not sure about the Contact Us page. But when you create a new custom page, the title of the page name you use gets added as the URL link for it. Which you see the URL link on the same page you add/edit the page title. You can edit that URL to something different other than the Page title you give it, just that it takes the page title as the URL first (auto).

If you look under "Pages" section, you can find Contact Form listed there as a page, and the option does seems available just looking to enter a custom URL for it, "untested"

• You can edit that URL to something different other than the Page title you give it, just that it takes the page title as the URL first (auto).

That worked nice thank you.

Anyone know how to remove "I have read the privacy policy and expressly accept it. *" with check box, from the bottom of the contact form?

• I can't see how to do that. Looked at the field sections used for Contact form and cannot see any option to disable that checkmark box.

Even just tried disabling the Privacy policy Page under Pages section to see when that is disabled, if it might also remove that checkmark on the Contact form page leading to Privacy Policy page. But it doesn't remove it and the privacy policy page is still shown (even with that page disabled).

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von NicoleSophie (27. August 2019 um 23:49)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!