Adding a border around Albums

• Been trying to add a border to albums but it does not seem to work proper covering all the album using this. The top part of the album doesn't add the border

Code
    1. .galleryAlbumList ul.galleryAlbumCoverImages.galleryMediumAlbumCoverImages > li:first-child > a > img {
    2. background-color: rgba(250, 250, 250, 1);
    3. border: 1px solid rgba(224, 224, 224, 1);
    4. padding: 5px;
    5. }

Anyone got any ideas if it can be done?

• Try this to include the header (blue border):

Code
    1. .galleryAlbumList {
    2. border: 1px solid blue
    3. }

or this to include images only (red line):

Code
    1. .galleryAlbumCoverImages {
    2. border: 1px solid red;
    3. }

kind regards,

Chris

• Already tried that one, but the right-side border goes way past the two smaller images. The border should be wrapped around only the large left and 2 smaller images on right.

Hold on though, if you have more images uploaded does it fill right up to the right-side border. As notice you have two smaller images top and 1 bottom. I only had 1 top and bottom because of only 3 images uploaded. So it might be right actually if uploading more images creates more smaller images displayed in Album on right-side up that right side border

But that's not going to work well for Albums that don't have enough images uploaded into them to create enough smaller right-side images, the border looks odd otherwise

• I'm assuming you don't have the same number of pictures in every album. At most the first 7 pictures/videos of the album will be displayed or less if you have a smaller number of pictures. Can you describe exactly what you want - a flexible solution? Or do you have a fixed number of images per album?

Should each picture be framed or should the frame only enclose the pictures of the album on the outside?

--- Sorry, I've only just read the part you added to your previous message ---

• Well, it's more complicated than I thought. The number of images displayed is flexible - depending on the viewport width of the browser window and the layout boundary set in the style. Most of the time an unattractive empty border remains on the right side:

In the new WSC 5.2 it is exactly the same.

• Yeah, I've sacked the whole idea of doing it now. Doesn't look right, depending how many images a person might only have uploaded to their album.