Adding a border around Albums

• App
    WoltLab Suite Gallery

Been trying to add a border to albums but it does not seem to work proper covering all the album using this. The top part of the album doesn't add the border

Code
    .galleryAlbumList ul.galleryAlbumCoverImages.galleryMediumAlbumCoverImages > li:first-child > a > img {
        background-color: rgba(250, 250, 250, 1);
        border: 1px solid rgba(224, 224, 224, 1);
        padding: 5px;

}

Anyone got any ideas if it can be done?

• Try this to include the header (blue border):

Code
    .galleryAlbumList {
        border: 1px solid blue
    }

or this to include images only (red line):

Code
    .galleryAlbumCoverImages  {
         border: 1px solid red;
    }

kind regards,

Chris

• Already tried that one, but the right-side border goes way past the two smaller images. The border should be wrapped around only the large left and 2 smaller images on right.

Hold on though, if you have more images uploaded does it fill right up to the right-side border. As notice you have two smaller images top and 1 bottom. I only had 1 top and bottom because of only 3 images uploaded. So it might be right actually if uploading more images creates more smaller images displayed in Album on right-side up that right side border

But that's not going to work well for Albums that don't have enough images uploaded into them to create enough smaller right-side images, the border looks odd otherwise

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von NicoleSophie (4. Juli 2019 um 00:18)

• I'm assuming you don't have the same number of pictures in every album. At most the first 7 pictures/videos of the album will be displayed or less if you have a smaller number of pictures. Can you describe exactly what you want - a flexible solution? Or do you have a fixed number of images per album?

Should each picture be framed or should the frame only enclose the pictures of the album on the outside?

--- Sorry, I've only just read the part you added to your previous message ---

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von -chris- (4. Juli 2019 um 01:59)

• Well, it's more complicated than I thought. The number of images displayed is flexible - depending on the viewport width of the browser window and the layout boundary set in the style. Most of the time an unattractive empty border remains on the right side:

In the new WSC 5.2 it is exactly the same.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!