Not able to update my local installation

• DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input

The install seems to fail because of this part here in the error log. I have tried this morning dropping down to PHP 7.0 version and still the same problem to rule out it wasn't a PHP 7.2 thing causing it.

• The install seems to fail because of this part here in the error log. I have tried this morning dropping down to PHP 7.0 version and still the same problem to rule out it wasn't a PHP 7.2 thing causing it.

Have you opened a support ticket? One of the Woltlab Team should be able to give you a definite answer and a solution.

Question: When you say: "I have tried this morning dropping down to PHP 7.0 version .... "

exactly how did you proceed with this? I mean, did you just log into your control panel and change the PHP Version number, OR, did you have your Hosting Provider make the change for you from their end?

The reason I ask is, there is a difference between those two procedures - and depending upon your Hosting provider, it can be a huge difference.

• Question: When you say: "I have tried this morning dropping down to PHP 7.0 version .... "

exactly how did you proceed with this? I mean, did you just log into your control panel and change the PHP Version number, OR, did you have your Hosting Provider make the change for you from their end?

I can switch between PHP versions using cPanel

• What does this error mean that I keep seeing each time I try and upload the FileBase update. I also at times get shown a 503 error page instead of it. But when I look in the TMP folder directory, I can see the FileBase upgrade package has been uploaded into it ready for install

Code
    1. DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input