Border Radius Android Glitch?

• Hello Everyone,

Wondering if someone might have a fix for a border radius glitch on the Android device where the forum posts are only? I made up a video to show it.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello again scy,

I did try that CSS code there but it not work for me. I appreciate the help though.

Been playing around with CSS codes to design my forum. Have fun with it, but times I can't figure it out.

I'm going to quit for a while. Have some other issues going on in my life now so have to give it a break.

So everyone please cancel this request and thank you. You guys rock with the help :thumbup:

• Hey hey,

I played around with it some more and got it to look a little bit better with this CSS code. Made adjustments to the padding.

Code
    .content > .section, .content > form, .sectionContainer {
        border: 3px solid #9e0909;
        border-radius: 25px;
        padding: 20px;
        padding-top: 20px;
        padding-right: 15px;
        padding-bottom: 20px;
        padding-left: 15px;
    }
  • @Rich I like this:thumbup:

It is possible that you can post out the code you use to you forum

Thanks

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tunhj1 (14. Mai 2019 um 11:49)

• Hello tunhj1,

This is the code I used...

Code
    .content > .section, .content > form, .sectionContainer {
        border: 3px solid #9e0909;
        padding: 20px 15px;
    }
  • @Rich Thanks , but how to get the round boxer in sidebar:?:

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• This is the sidebar code I used

Code
    .boxesSidebarLeft .box:not(.boxBorderless), .boxesSidebarRight .box:not(.boxBorderless) {
        border: 3px solid #9E0909;
    }
  • Hello O-mega

I took it down because I got the help I needed. It was just a video to show a glitch I was having with the border radius.

• @Rich Thanks

Do you or anyone else know how to get it done on Dashboard box as Latest posts and Gallery box etc on Dashboard:?:

Alexander Ebert you now....Thanks

see picture

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tunhj1 (16. Mai 2019 um 09:52)

• You're welcome tunhj1,

I don't know why your dashboard boxes don't have the border. Maybe someone else can help you with that. I don't have any boxes on my dashboard showing. Right now I don't have my forum up because I'm looking for another hosting provider. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to the CSS codes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!