Testing bbcodes

• I did have a demo forum, and I accidently lost its login details, no big deal.

Code

PHP
    <?php include('sources/config.php'); ?>
    Spoiler anzeigen

Nice

What to write in red. Nothing...

Youtube

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von wimc (12. März 2019 um 04:28)

• Really appreciate the username change.

Like what I see overall with the forum, haven't made up my mind about using it yet though.

• Any specific feature you are looking for ?

Nope, looks good as is.

Edit: not related to the above.

Profile has "Used to be called wimc", does this go away eventually or stay permanently. Seems quite odd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von wimc (12. März 2019 um 13:32)

• Offizieller Beitrag

@wimc I have removed the remark, it is automatically removed after 90 days. It is meant to give other users an idea of who you were before, in an attempt to avoid confusion among users. When changing it back to the original value, I forgot to wipe that notice, sorry about that.

If you need more time to evaluate the demo, simply send us a quick email providing the domain of the demo and we can extend by a few more weeks. Once the demo has expired, it will be wiped automatically and we cannot recover any data afterwards, however, you could then request yourself a new demo again.

• @wimc I have removed the remark, it is automatically removed after 90 days. It is meant to give other users an idea of who you were before, in an attempt to avoid confusion among users. When changing it back to the original value, I forgot to wipe that notice, sorry about that.

If you need more time to evaluate the demo, simply send us a quick email providing the domain of the demo and we can extend by a few more weeks. Once the demo has expired, it will be wiped automatically and we cannot recover any data afterwards, however, you could then request yourself a new demo again.

Thanks for that. Figured it was meant for that reason, which is a really nice feature, never saw that in other forum software. It was odd only because my name was wimc and it had used to be at the same time.

No, I'm good.

• Attachment test...

My primary computer runs Bodhi Linux 5 (64 bit), attached is its default image.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!