Changing display of forum boards in a category

• I have seen a couple of Woltlab custom skins, and some cool Xenforo skins that implemented something like this. Basically what I would like to do is display my forums all in one or two lines, side by side. The best example I saw was on Xecuter's website (yes I know its on Xenforo) but I want to do it here. I have included a screenshot of their forum. If anyone has an idea of how I could implement this.

• Use flexbox, that's what I used in my premium style. Basically, something like:

will produce two columns. And then you have to adjust where the other elements such as the last post will appear so that it will look comfortable.

• Ok, I added that and it looks great.

But I was curious how do i display the last post at the bottom of each flex box?

Or the board description? OR to remove the board description entirely from the BoardIndex?

• When i get home from work I will try this out.

Thank you for your help.

I had one additional question. Is there a way via css to disable displaying subforums and forum descriptions per theme? I know I can disable collapsible categories via css.

I want some themes to still display the stuff

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!