Hopefully this is an easy one for someone to help me with….

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.1

Mainly on the dashboard its hard to see the difference between each post. I have tried several themes and all are a little hard to see. Maybe a darker line between post would be better or just a darker shade on every other post. And It would seem better to display the avatar of the member that made the post. I dont see any of the avatars in the recent activity section. This is just for the dashboard that I need it. Ill include a screenshot of what it looks like with either theme I have, The main thing is to make the Dashboard post have some separation and the ability to see them better.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Insert this into the style independent CSS/SCSS:

CSS
    .dashboardBoxRecentActivity .containerList > li:not(:last-child) {
        border-width: 2px;
    }

It basically doubles the border width to 2 Pixels, this could do the trick.

If you're not satisfied with this solution, you can use this one instead:

CSS
    .dashboardBoxRecentActivity .containerList > li:not(:last-child) {
        border: 1px solid #ff0000;
    }

That's one ugly red line, but you should be able to customize it from there on. However, because colors need to match the style, you'll need to use this code inside the custom CSS/SCSS when editing each style.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• That worked perfectly. I made the line 3px and that separates each post much better.

Is there a way to include the avatar of the poster on the dashboard?

It would be better if you open a new topic for a new question (and rename this topic to something meaningful).

It would not be that easy to add the avatar afaik. You would need to edit the specific template and maybe add a php script to ask for the avatar.

Managed Webhosting, hochwertige Plugins und individuelle Auftragsarbeiten:

Julian-Pfeil.de

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!