Tournament Bracket Generator.

• Hello, I was wondering if someone would be interested in making me a Tournament bracket generator.

What I want it to do, is pull the data from an event sign up (a certain event) and give me a Tournament bracket, that is displayed on the site. Then, with an admin user, be able to declare winners of each bracket.

Then move the winners to another bracket. And do it again.

There is quite a few tournament Bracket HTML out there. Just pulling from the calendar sign ups and importing them in, is what I don't know how to do.

I would also like it, if it could make a saved list, of the results. It could send these to a forum post or something.

I do not mind paying (I hope it's allowed to say that here? If not remove, and my apologies.) As I am sure this is quite in depth. Give me a quote or whatever.

I know there is Javascript Bracket API, that can achieve the brackets, I just dont know nearly enough about PHP to handle all those aspects.

A bracket Page, with the current brackets, or a list of brackets, and a page created or shown for past brackets.

When an event is made of a certain category, it creates a bracket then all that sign up for the event, are added to the bracket. Automatically.

Bracket controls, rank based, so myself or others with proper rank can shuffle/declare winners for each match.

This "bracket" display, could be on a separate page, or the event description? or some such.

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von cyberlocc (11. Februar 2019 um 02:02)

• Something like that?

However, some minor things are still to be finished and it is limited to a maximum of 64 teams. It doesn't use the calendar, but own sign ups to include team building via applications. Results are entered by team leaders; no need for an admin user to do it.

Gruß, Udo

• Something like that?

However, some minor things are still to be finished and it is limited to a maximum of 64 teams. It doesn't use the calendar, but own sign ups to include team building via applications. Results are entered by team leaders; no need for an admin user to do it.

Works for me :).

Is this a thing yet or soon?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!