why don't you have the gallery installed here

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

Have you seen the free demo yet, it runs for two weeks and has out entire software suite preinstalled? You're able to both try out how it looks on the frontend, but are also able to peek into the admin panel to see what you can do with it. The demo runs on one of our servers and is automatically disposed once the aforementioned period expires.

• yes i did check it, it looks good, but it feels lonely because there is no users, other than me

but i dont understand why it's not enabled here in your support community, i want to try it on a real community and also see how others use it

most other forum company software have all there software installed, so users can see how it looks in real production

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

That is absolutely reasonable and we'll discuss how we could integrate the Gallery into our site in a meaningful way. With a bit of a concept, things can go in the right direction, because the least that we want is an artifical gallery, after all this is what we already have with the demo. Thank you for your suggestion!

If you have any other questions in regards to the Gallery or any of our other products, please feel free to ask.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!