Trophies and Contains.

• Hey I was wondering, about trophies and Contains.

there is trophies for filling out the "Personal Details" and it states contains, anyway to make it contain anything? Or does it have to contain certain things?

Also just checking, I have been making these Trophies under the assumption greater than means greater than, IE, a 250 post trophy should be Greater than 249, correct?

Never mind, it doesn't work with text field like about me :(. I should probably suggest that good idea for a Trophy.

• Hello,

there is trophies for filling out the "Personal Details" and it states contains, anyway to make it contain anything? Or does it have to contain certain things?

Unfortunately, there is currently no possibility to use the condition "filled in". It must always match concretely. However, we will look into this for the coming version, whether we can not integrate such a condition there, because it is quite a meaningful proposal.

Also just checking, I have been making these Trophies under the assumption greater than means greater than, IE, a 250 post trophy should be Greater than 249, correct?

Yes, that's correct. For example, if a user is to be rewarded for at least 250 contributions, the field must contain 249.

Best regards

Josh