Paypal IPN Callback help needed

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

Just had an email from Paypal

Zitat

"Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:"

mywebsite.com/paypal-callback/

However, I'm using mywebsite.com/index.php?paypal-callback in the actual settings.

Whichever is correct, it's returning "request not validated" every time.

Paypal purchases are working, subscription payments are not.

I have a feeling this is connected to my htaccess and friendly URLS (set up as directed), but may be wrong.

Can anyone help?

• These is the latest error log

• Offizieller Beitrag

First of all, you should check if there are any errors related to the IPN endpoint that are not triggered by manual visits. If there are none, review the errors at PayPal and see if you can find any indication of what went wrong, e. g. an error code. You can also try to get in touch with them to ask for any sort of assistance, like for an error message or something else to work with.

Unfortunately, PayPal is basically made up of a few different states of their site that are all still active and clicking between links sometimes warps you back in time. This makes it super frustrating to find any clues whatsoever, because the information you're looking for is sometimes hidden behind seemingly unrelated links. Bonus points for following navigation instructions from other sources, just to find out that PayPal changed their site yet again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!