Q&A structured data

• Google now promotes use of Q&A structured data so that they can show best / top answers in the Google search result itself. While I wonder whether this is taking users away from visiting our board, Google want us to do this.

Smile , it's good for health

• I would say it's more about Google trying to answer things direct from their search engine to keep you on it for longer. And yes, it can lead to you not visiting the sites in questions when Google search is showing the answer you might want without visiting any other site. It's pretty much the same with many movies you might search out now in Google. A lot of movies (the details about it) are listed in Google search in a right sidebar, which means "again" you don't really need go visiting other sites like IMDB most of the time on it.

Make of it what you will, but I think it actually stops a lot of sites from getting traffic when Google search is deliberately showing the answer you might be looking for.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!